TomEdd fluff: everything to me

A/n- I actually kinda really like this one. I've been thinking about it for a while so here you go
============================================

                                   Tom's POV

   I don't know if this is a good idea. Probably not. Whatever, it's worth a shot. I saw Tord sitting at the table on his phone. He'll probably know. He's known Edd the longest.

   I walked over and leaned on the table. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me. This is probably gonna go really bad. "You and Edd are pretty good friends right?" I asked kinda quiet.

    He nodded a little "Ya I've known him for forever. Why?" Here goes "Do you know if he likes guys?" We just never really talked about it. I know he's had a crush on a couple girls but he tells Tord almost everything.

   Tord's eyes widened and he smirked a little "Why do you need to know?" He's obviously just doing this to be an asshole. Why does he have to do this!? "I'm not in the mood for your bullshit Tord, are you gonna tell me or not?" I asked Starting to get mad.

     He sighed and rolled his eyes "Jeez, wait to take the fun out of it. Ya, he's Bi" he went back to looking at his phone. Oh, good. Ok. I might actually have a chance. "Marigolds." Tord said not looking up from his phone.

      What is he going on about now? "What?" "Since it's obvious your gonna ask him and he's obviously gonna say yes, you should get him some marigolds." He quickly responded sounding annoyed.

       Why would he tell me that...? "Um, thanks?" This is weird. "Ya ya, whatever. If you hurt him I'll kick your ass. Now leave me alone." O...k? I walked off.

       Well that was weird. And why is he so sure Edd will say yes? He's obviously not telling me something... I'll figure it out later. I should probably talk to Edd.

        I went upstairs and knocked on his door. I heard some shuffling around then the door quickly swung open scaring me a little. Edd was standing there with a small smile "Yes?" He has some paint on his cheek.

        How does he manage to be that cute?? I couldn't help but chuckle a little "um, you got something on your face." He wiped his cheek getting the paint on his hand. He frowned for a second and looked back at me "Did you need something?"

        Oh right. I got distracted. I guess I should ask. I took a deep breath "Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to go out later tonight." He blushed a little bit and looked down "Ok, that sounds like fun. What time should I be ready?" I kinda can't believe he actually said yes.

        I don't know if I was prepared for this. "How about around six?" That should give me time to go get the marigolds. He nodded "Alright, it's a date." He said that last part alot quieter.

          "Looking forward to it." I said before walking off. I heard his door close then a muffled scream. I guess he's excited. I let out a small laugh.

                 *Timeskip to six* (still Tom's POV)

        I glanced at the clock. It just turned six a moment ago. I finished buttoning up my shirt and grabbed the flowers. I decided to where a long sleeve blue button up with black jeans and just my regular sneakers. The checkered pattern on my shoes throws off, and completes the look at the same time.

         I walked over to Edd's room. I don't just wanna walk in, in case he's still changing. I softly knocked on the door "Hey Edd?" "Um, you can come in." Ok then. I opened the door to see him standing in front of his mirror looking conflicted. Ringo was rubbing against his legs wanting attention.