tordmatt fluff: love you no matter what

A/N: so like....  This one is cute. Kinda short, but cute. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
============================================

                                  Matt's POV

     I hate it when he gets like this. He was sitting on my lap hugging me tight. I wish I knew how to get it through his head that he's my everything. "You know that you're in danger because you're with me, right?". I kissed his forehead "yep".

     He did eventually tell what his real job is. I do worry sometimes. Not about me, but about him. He looked at me "You don't mind at all?". Smiling, I replied "not one bit!".

     "I love you so much that it's worth the risk." I blushed slightly. He laughed "what do you love about me?~". "Hmmmm..." There's a lot to choose "well, I love how your hair is all spiky but actually super soft. And when you get mad you're like a really dangerous marshmallow.".

      He laughed covering his mouth, this seems to be working. "I love how you cut the crust off your toast, but still usually and up eating both. I love how adorable you look when you where my hoodie. And I love that you get really mad when someone is even a little rude to me. The list just keeps on going from there."

      He hid his face and mumbled something I couldn't make out.  I picked him up and set him on the bed "I'll be right back.". He nodded and I walked into the kitchen. Usually when he's sad he just needs cuddles and chocolate.

      I came back and threw a candy bar at him. He gasped "You've been holding out on me!!". If I didn't he would eat them all! He took a bite and laid down "I'm gonna devorce you for hiding candy."

      "Not if I devorce you first for steeling my scarf last week." I said as I flopped down next to him. He put his arms around me "truce.".

============================================
322
so this was pretty short and I'm sorry. I didn't have any ideas. I feel like we could as use some wholesome content in these times.