tomtordedd lemon: decisions

A/N: so the person who asked for this asked specifically for a lemon so that's all I'm gonna do. Your welcome and everyone else to cuz your getting two smuts in a row and they take SO LONG
============================================

Edd's POV

I looked at my phone reading the message again. It's a little odd but it's not even close to the weirdest thing I've had to deal with. It was from Tom, and it basically just said he and Tord needed to talk to me in his room.

I don't know why he didn't just come to my room and tell me but it's whatever. I'm glad thier not fighting for once, though I'm a little curious what they need. (I almost feel bad-)

I slowly turned the handle and opened the door. They were both sitting there looking at me. Tord was sitting on a chair while Tom was sitting on the bed.

I rubbed my arm a little. Why are they being so weird? "Um, hey guys. What's up?" I closed the door behind me. Tord stood up and walked over to the door and locked it while Tom came over and put his hands on my hips. What are they planning...?

"Guys?" I ask blushing a little as Tord came up behind me. "We just needed to settle a little dispute." He said in a quiet husky voice making blush even more. Tom pressed his lips against mine catching me a little off guard.

Tord growled a little and started kissing my neck making me shiver. It feels so good. I haven't given in just yet but I definitely wasn't resisting. I couldn't help but melt into the kiss. I could feel Tord leaving hickeys on my neck and moaned a little into the kiss.

Why does my neck have to be so sensitive? I heard Tord chuckle a little and then he softly bite down "Mh~" Tom slowly moved away so I had nothing to muffle my moans. Tord bit down harshly "A-AH!~"

Tom leaned down and started kissing my neck as well. I'm not entirely sure what there doing or why their doing it but it feels so good I kind of don't care. "Hah!~"

Tord started removing my hoodie with Tom's help. I let them take it off not really thinking about it. They both went back to my neck This time being a little more rough, leaving more bite marks than bruses. "AH!~" I'm honestly trying not to be to loud but it feels so wonderful I can't help it.

Tord slipped one of his hands under my shirt and rubbed my side while Tom moved away and took off his shirt. I tried not to stare but it was a little hard.

Tord licked one of the deeper bite marks. A small pleasured gasp slipped out. He smirked and continues to do this while Tom gently pulled me into a soft kiss. I want more but I'm not quite sure how to ask. I moaned into the kiss every once in a while, loving the sensation of Tord's mouth on my neck.

I leaned into the devilish male a little more. I don't think Tom liked that very much. He held onto me a little tighter deepening the kiss. He slipped his toung into my mouth when I let out another small moan.

He thoroughly explored the inside of my mouth. My mind is all clouded and foggy. I had to pull away for air. I was lightly panting while I looked into his voids. There so pretty... I swallowed feeling a little intimidated by both of them. I can't say I ever expected something like this to happen.

Tord moved away from my neck making me whine at the loss. He chuckled softly before he wispered "you really liked that, didn't you?~" I nodded a little feeling my face heat up even more. His accent is giving me shivers. He moved away to remove his tops. I was still looking into Tom's 'eyes'.

Tord kissed bellow my ear as Tom started taking off my shirt. I don't know how I feel about this... I covered myself up with my arms a little. I'm not nearly as attractive as either of them. Tom frowned a little and kissed my face a few times "What's wrong?" I blushed a little. "It's not... I'm fine..."