TomEdd fluff: a (mostly) perfect day

A/N: I actually really love this chapter! I haven't found any reason not to yet, so that's a good sign. Also I've only been to one wedding and I was like 6, soooooo..... Ya this might be a little off.
============================================

                                 Tom's POV
     This is so stressful! I hate this suit, I hate everyone looking at me, I HATE not having Edd with me. I glanced at Matt, who just shrugged. Edd wouldn't leave me here...... Right?

      He told me he wanted to get married. He said this is what he wants. Now he's not here.

Suddenly the doors burst open. EDD!  He was in a beautiful, simple white dress that was all dirty and partly ripped. Tord was right behind him holding flowers that were destroyed.
     "WE'RE HERE!! *Huff* s-sorry we're late." Edd smiled. Every one just stared at them. He walked up to me in his heals. I don't know what to say. I just smiled.

      The priest (I think) cleared his throat "well um, alright then.". It's so funny to me how suprised everyone is. I guess I'm just used to this stuff. "Thomas Cowans, do you take Edward to be your lawfly wedded husband, for now and forever. You will care for him no matter what happens.". "Of course." I said as I took Edd's hands.

      "Right, and Edward. Do you-" "Yes!"  Edd interrupted. I'm trying not to laugh, he's just so cute. The priest looked anoyed "very well, I now pronounce you husbands. You may kiss.

      Edd wiped a tear from his eye and I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a tender kiss. The crowed cheers and I can hear Matt crying. Everything is perfect.

             No one's POV *after the wedding*

   The group sat in the living room of Matt and Tord's house. Also for some reason now Tom now wore the flower crown. Tord raised an eyebrow "when and why do you have that.". "Oh, Edd said it was getting itchy." He replied.

      Matt took a sip of his drink and asked "what HAPPENED to you guys?". Tord looked off into the distance "alot, alot happened.". They decided to not question it farther.

       A door slammed open in the hallway. Luna (Tord and Matt's 4yo) stomped into the living room "MOM! I can't find my bear!". Matt sighed and got up.

      Edd laughed "mom?". "I have no idea!" Matt picked her up and sat down "she just started calling me that lately.". She looked at Edd "so you and uncle Tom are married now?". "Yep!" The spiky male answers as he put his arm around Edd.

        "Ewwwww!" She yelled. Matt laughed and kissed her head. They felt like today could go on forever. No one missing or hurt.
               Finally, everything was perfect.