TordMatt smut: trouble

A/N: this one takes place after Tord came back, I love writing TordMatt so much because they're such chaotic pair, very much a himbo power couple but two very different kinds of himbos and it just works so well I kinda wanna do a whole thing on why it works, if I do it'll be in the headcannon book
====================================

                            Tord's Pov

    "Ok, bye!" Edd said as he closed the door, probably hurrying to catch up with Tom and get in the car. I just gave a half hearted wave as I finished my sandwich. It's my specialty, pickles, lots of bacon, honey, ketchup, a cookie, and maybe tomato depending on how I feel. Tom doesn't like it, but if anything that just confirms that's it's good, in my mind at least.

    Matt was also in the kitchen with me, drinking a glass of juice at the moment I think. He also thinks my specialty is gross but he's not an ass about it so he gets a pass. It's weird because he's an asshole about a lot of things but he's almost never like that with me, I don't know if it's just because we're dating or what but it makes me feel kinda special in a dumb way.

    "Hey y'know," He walked over behind me and leaned down a little, one hand on the counter "they're probably not gonna be back for at least another hour." His voice got a little more quiet. I couldn't help almost laughing when I realized what he wanted, smiling pretty big "Well if you want some "attention" we can go up to your  room." I leaned back a little when he put his other hand on my side, looking up at him. "Why not here? We've got the whole house to ourselves~" he purred, now smirking as he pressed a little closer.

     I guess he's right, Tom might be really pissed if we're not careful of course but it should be fine. I chuckled, putting both my hands on the counter. He had started kissing down my neck, causing a small breathy laugh as I grabbed onto his arm with one of my hands. God I could really get used to this, I can't wait until we get a place on our own.

    He pressed me forward a little bit so I was against the counter, his arm that I wasn't holding onto moved down to my pants, unbuttoned them and started slowly palming me through my boxers. I cursed quietly, leaning back against him. I could feel myself getting hard in his hand, him chuckling softly against my skin before nipping at my collar bone a bit.

    Matt slipped his hand into my underwear, causing me to give an involuntarily shiver as he started stroking my cock. "God- Matt~" I breathed leaning forward a little. He placed another smooch on my neck before asking if I wanted him to "grab the lube?" I nodded lightly, holding onto the counter. He stood all the way up and walked up to his room before coming back with a bottle.

    He set it on the counter and kissed me deeply, I wrapped my arms around his neck pretty much immediately. His lips are soft, it tastes like vanilla and sweet coffee.  It's such a comforting taste, I really like it. The kiss was heated and feverish. He picked me up and set me on the counter as well, leaving one hand on my hips. I helped his other hand take off my pants, just putting it on the ground for now. It then grabbed the bottle of lube, pulling my underwear all the way down and I kicked them off. Unfortunately at this point I had to pull away from the heated kiss, taking a deep breath, he did too.

    His lips were a bit bruised in a few placed now from the kiss, sometimes I worry I'm a little to rough with him bit he always seems to like it. He put his face in my neck and I felt his fangs against my skin, the thought making me shudder a bit. "N-not to much, I don't wanna get light headed." I said with a small chuckle when they poked into me just a little then stayed for a few moments before he moved away again. It's a really weird feeling, I'm not sure how to explain it. It doesn't hurt, but you can like feel the blood going out of you so it was kind of uncomfortable the first few times. I got used to it though. Now his eyes had a red tint to them, it was a really pretty contrast to the blue.

    He kissed me again, only for a few seconds this time. I could taste the blood on his tongue. I should probably eat more iron (I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP PUTTING JOKES IN SMUT CHAPTERS). He moved away from the kiss and handed me the bottle "Do you need to be prepped?" I just shook my head a little before responding "It's fine they're probably gonna be home soon. Just try to be careful." He nodded and kissed my cheek as he took it back and opened it up, putting a little onto two of his fingers as he had me spread my legs. I let out a shakey little sigh as he massaged into my hole. It's cold and it feels weird, but I had mostly gotten used to it.

    That is until he felt the need to gently push the two fingers in, shit eating grinned while he watched me jolt, trying my best to choke back a broken laugh. He's such a douch bag. "Matt-" "I know, I couldn't help it. It's safer anyway, I'm sure we can spare a little time." He said still smiling as he took them out. He unbuttoned his pants, grabbing the bottle again. I watched, bitting my bottom lip a little as he reopened it and lubbed himself up. He turned his attention back to me grabbing one of my legs and using his hand to line himself up, now pressing against me. "Ready?" I nodded putting one of my hands on his shoulder.

    I tried to relax as best as I could while he pushed in, going pretty slow for right now. Maybe I should have let him prep me, this is kind of a lot. He put his one hand on my side, the other one on the counter as he put his face in the crook of my neck, groaning quietly as he pushed all the way in. We just stayed like that for a little bit while adjusted to the stretch. Once it didn't really sting anymore i decided I was ready "Ok, you can move." He nodded and started moving, going harder once he had established a consistent pace. The kitchen was full of noises from both of us, me huffing and moaning quietly, occasionally asking him to go harder to which he complied.

    One of my favorite things about him is how vocal he is. It's so cute how hard of a time he has trying to keep his noises down. "Tord-" He mumbled before swearing and shoving it in especially hard making me yelp. He started going even harder and I couldn't help the fact that I sort of melted against the counter, letting myself indulge in the pleasure. I can feel my orgasm starting to build. "F-faen, Matt I'm close d-don't stop~" he stated going faster too and I didn't even stand a chance. It was probably less the a minute before I came on my own stomach, I really don't know though it's all pretty foggy.

     "In or out" He breathed before biting down on my shoulder and letting out a muffled moan. "In is fine-" I said with a light nod. It'll be easier to clean up, I doubt Tom would forgive us if we made too much of a mess. After another hard thrust I felt him climax deep inside me, making me shiver, letting out a little groan. At this point I was just starting to come down from my own high, feeling the exhaustion and afterglow settle in. We had just stayed still for a few moments catching our breath. I was about to offer another round but before I could speak we heard the from door open.

    Tom walked in, carrying three grocery bags. He was also talking to Edd, who hadn't come in yet. He saw us and flinched, expression changing from embarrassment and confusion to once of rage in a matter of seconds. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? YOU HAVE A ROOM, WE MAKE FOOD HERE" Ed walked over the door with several grocery bags on his arms, seeming alarmed by Tom's yelling. "What's going o-" Tom stoped him and softly pushed him back a little bit before he could come in "No, no. Wait outside for a second." Edd was probably even more confused now but listened. He turned back to us while I was pulling my pants back up and Matt helped me off the counter so I didn't fall since my legs were kinda sore.

    "Are either of you even gonna clean this up??" It's funny how angry he gets. "I'll wipe the counter down in a minute, don't worry." Matt said trying to calm him down. "If this ever happens again I'm fucking evicting you both." He mumbled setting the grocery bags on the table. Matt helped up the stairs and to my room where I changed out of my jeans and into some pajamas to take a nap. He gave me a little kiss before leaving, then came back after a little while to join me.

====================================
1632 words total

I'm so glad it's summer and I can finally get back to writing high school is the worst