TomEdd lemon: drunk

A/N: that's right! I got my tablet fixed!! Sry. I'm just excited to not have garbage drawings.
============================================

                                     Edd's POV

    I was sitting on the couch, starting to get tired. Everyone is asleep. Except for Tom. He's at the bar... Again. I'm starting to worry.

    He's been going alot lately. He used to only go when he was upset or overwhelmed, but he's been going almost every night. I don't know what could stress him out that much.

    The front door swung open (it scared the shit out of me). Tom stumbled in and sat next to me.
He looked over at me then smiled. He leaned forward and put his hand under my chin, forcing me to look at him.

     What do I do!? I feel paralyzed! My face if so red. He leaned closer and said "hey, have I ever told you how adorable you are?". He's just really drunk! He's just really drunk! "T-tom, stop your drunk. You don't m-mean that." I said internally panicking.

      I can feel his breath on my face. "I do to mean it! See" he kissed me and I quickly moved away  "Tom you're drunk. If I let you kiss me I'd be taking advantage of you!".

      He huffed and looked away. He put his hand on my cheek "can I still tell you how amazing you are?~". "Tom...." WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY TO THAT!?

       He pressed his lips to mine, again!! For some reason, I don't stop him. He pushed me down and this time I stopped him. "Edd if you want me to stop, I will. Is that what you want?" he said as a
Sat up.

                                  No one's POV

        Edd didn't say anything. He knew he wanted this. He just didn't want it to be true. Also Tom would probably be mad if he remembers in the morning.

        Tom smirked "thought so". He moved down to Edd's neck and bit down as hard as he could. The artist's eyes shot wide open "AH!~". He quickly covered his mouth.

        They just stared at each other. "Woah.." Tom mumbled. Edd turned bright red "D-DON'T- I JUST- MY NECK IS SENSITIVE OK!?". The man hovering over him laughed "Don't worry so much." He gave an evil grin "I liked it".

        He continues to bit and kiss Edd's neck while the smaller boy moaned and yelled. He eventually stopped and looked down at his pray. Edd was panting trying to gather himself.

        Tom kissed him pashonetly, this time he got kissed back. "Off" the blue hoodie wharing boy demanded. Edd nodded and they striped down to their boxers.

        Then, Tom got an idea. He grabbed his belt and used it to tie his partner's wrists above his head. Edd wasn't sure about it at first, but decided it would be fine. He was snapped out of his thoughts by a strange sensation on his chest.

        Tom was licking and sucking on his nipples. Edd, being a virgin, wasn't used to any of this. "Nrg! Hah!~"  "oh, you like that?~ how about I do this?" Tom smirked and put his hand on brunette's bulge.

         He slowly massaged Edd's area going faster and faster. The small boy held his breath trying not to make any noise. Tom, wanting to hear Edd moan, stopped and pulled off the other's boxers.

        Without any kind of warning he separated Edd's knees. "Um what are you- ahh!~" he was cut off by Tom slowly dragging his tongue along his shaft.

         He took the tip in his mouth, smiling. Edd couldn't handle this "T-tom, please" he pleaded. The spiky haired boy nodded and began bobbing his head. He loved making Edd call his name.

         The smaller boy arched his back "mm~ AH!~ Tom I'm- arg!~" he came heavily in Tom's mouth. After swallowing, Tom sat up. He smiled and put his hand on Edd's cheek "ready?". The flustered artist hesatently nodded.

         "P..... Please be careful." Edd asked not looking him in the eyes. The taller boy kissed his cheek "of course." He wispered. He moved slowly as he could, trying to give Edd time to adjust. Once he was completely in he waited for a sign to move.

         Eventually, the brunette nodded. Tom slowly began to move. He started to speed up making Edd moan and scream.

         After about twenty minutes Tom released into Edd with no warning. Edd came soon after. Tom pulled out and had Edd sit on his lap. The small boy rested his head on Tom's chest "you're gonna kill me. I should just run away. ".

          "No, don't do that. I'll miss you too much~" he kissed the top of his head. Edd looked up at him. "y'know, it's kinda funny. Usually when you're drunk you're just brutally honest and do whatever you feel like." He blushed and looked away "guess you just way over did it."

          Tom thought for a minute "Not really. I didn't have to many drinks.". "Wait, what do you mean?" He looked up at the taller boy only to see that he had fallen asleep.

============================================
850 words total

This one wasn't horable. Idk. I had fun with the drawing.