tordmatt lemon: can't pretend anymore

A/N: If anyone ever sees this I'll just die instantly. Like, even if I'm not there. I'll be at school a year from now and my mom will see it, I'll just die in the middle of class.
=================================≈==========

                             TORD'S POV

   I laid on my bed looking up at the ceiling, feeling helpless. I don't know what to do. I can't focus on anything...... He's my best friend!! How am I supposed to do this. I wiped a tear off my face.
   Even it somehow worked out, he would be in danger. I can't do that to him. What about when I have to go back to the base? It's not like he would be able to come with me.

   It's just to dangerous. I got up and walked to Matt's room. Just to see his face. Early Wednesday morning I'm leaving, and I won't be coming back.
I knocked on his door. All I heard was a crash and some shuffling. The  door suddenly swung open "H-hey tord! Come in!". I slowly walk in. Is he ok? He's blushing alot. "Matt, are you feeling ok? If this is a bad time I can come back later..".

  "No no no!! I'm fine! So w-what did you need?". He smiled and crossed his legs on the bed. I can tell something's up. I'll just ignore it for now. "Nothing really, just feeling a little stressed." I said and sat down.

   He frowned "Well if you want to talk about it, you know I'll listen.". Gosh, why is he so nice to me!? "Thanks Matt" my face feels a little hot.
I looked up at him "Soooooo... What are you up to?". He scratched the back of his head "O-oh you know! Nothing really!". He smiled nervously and it hit me.

   My face is now completely red! "Matt..... are you in heat?..." I asked just loud enough for him to hear. He hid his face in his hands as if he was ashamed "I'm so sorry! You can go if you want! I don't want to make you uncomfortable...". I hate seeing him like this.

     I moved his hands so I could see his (very red) face "hey, it's ok...... I can try to help if you want.". He looked suprised to say the least. It was silent for a minute then he said "y-you don't mind?" He asked.

     I nodded and looked away. He smiled "thanks Tord". I can NEVER tell him, but I'm pretty excited.

                           NO ONE'S POV

   Matt kissed Tord, gently at first. But the kiss quickly became much more heated. Tord was on his knees, on top of the taller boy.

    Matt griped the red hoodie like he would fall if he let go. Tord bit his lip, wanting to continue. Matt immediately let him in. They fought for dominance, only for Tord to win.

     Everything about this felt right. Even if neither of them would admit it, this was more than just a favor.

     Matt moaned softly into the kiss. Tord moved one of his legs so it was against Matt's crotch. The small boy moved away just to bite Matt's neck. The room was full his of moans and pleas.

   Tord was a little surprised with how loud Matt was. But he definitely didn't mind.

     He made alot of marks and bruses without thinking about it. "O-oh! Um-sorry!" Tord awkwardly apologized. "Don't worry, I can just cover it up." Matt smiled.  

   The horned boy nodded and pressed their lips together once again. Matt pulled off both of their jackets then Tord helped him remove his shirt.  He couldn't help but admire Matt's freckled skin.

    "Flawless" Tord wispered. But he didn't know that his ginger 'friend' heard him. Matt's face turned beet red. Tord shook his head and his hand went to unbutton the freckled boys jeans.

     Matt pulled them off to revile his lavender boxers. He clearly needed this. Tord pushed him down and kissed him pashonetly. With his right hand he traced the marks on Matt's neck, the other gently massaged his bulge.

     The taller boy gasped and pulled away from the kiss "AH!~ hah T-tord!~ oh~" he moaned. Tord felt like he was on fire. Seeing Matt like this drove him crazy. He took off his pants and underwear, then Matt's.

   "Are you ready?" The norski asked. Matt quickly nodded his head. He positioned himself as Matt spread his legs. Tord grabbed the taller boy's thighs and slowly moved in.

     Matt winced "Fuck! Tord it hurts!". Tord leaned down "I know, I'm sorry. Just take some time to adjust." Tord wispered. He nibbled on Matt's ear to sooth the pain. After a few minutes Matt mumbled "Y-you can move.". Tord kissed his cheek and slowly started to thrust in and out.

       He started to speed up making Matt moan and scream. Neither of them were worried about Tom or Edd hearing. Tord pounded in as hard as he could while Matt screamed his name"AHH!~ HARDER PLEASE!!~ OH~". The brown haired boy grabbed Matt's member and quickly moved his hand up and down the shaft. The tall boy was arching his back with his eyes shut tight.

     "AHH~" Matt screamed before coming all over both of them. Tord came feeling Matt tighten around him.

     He pulled out and flopped next to the ginger who could hardly breathe. Matt cought his breath and pulled up the covers. He thought for a moment then looked at Tord "hey, why were you so willing to help me?". Tord smiled at him and mumbled "cuz I love you".

      Matt sat up and looked at him "What was that!?". "Nothing, nevermind." Tord said as he rolled over. The tall boy grabbed his arm "Nooooo! Say it again!" He was beaming.

       Tord laughed "fine! I said that I love you! And I meant it..." He blushed. "Awwwww Tordy!" He hugged the small man and held him close "I LOVE YOU TOO!". Matt sighed "we should take a shower, huh?" The boy in his arms nodded.

         Tord definitely wasn't leaving anytime soon. He just couldn't.

============================================
1,022

This one caused me alot of problems! At one point I accidentally published it before it was done. So if your one of the seven people who saw it, uh sorry. It probably just made no sense and had alot of spelling errors. (╥﹏╥)