TomEdd smut: something new

A/N: ok so like, Caroline, fuck her. I don't want get into it man I never introduced her because I never intended on actually putting her in a story (still don't) all you need to know is she's Edd's ex girlfriend and another of enemy of Tord's. She was abusive as fuck, I can't decide if she exists or not, and everyone hates her
====================================

No One's Pov

The only person Edd had ever slept with was his previous girlfriend, Caroline, and he absolutely dredded it every time. Often when it happened she was drunk and completely didn't care if he was enjoying it or wanted to at all. She said things that honestly did hurt his feelings, and sometimes it felt like it was all she thought about. It this point he almost associated sex with self loathing and sometimes even pain and soreness because she would occasionally tie his hands above his head to keep him from squirming so much. Once he had asked her if she could try not to be rough but she got really defensive and mad at him for like a day and a half and he felt aweful so he just tried not to bring it up again. Since he didn't have anything to compare it to he ended up thinking he just really didn't enjoy sex.

Yet another reason why what was happening right now made absolutely no sense. Tom's hands on the brunnet's skin felt absolutely electric, even though it was just that. The demon pulled away from the heated kiss leaving them both gasping for air. It was unlike anything he had ever experienced, and weather or not Tom would admit it, it was pretty incredible compared to what he was used to as well.

Tom moved to kiss Edd's neck, completely unprepared for the gorgeous noise he would be rewarded with. Edd was so reactive to everything he did, Tom wanted to spend all night learning every single noise he could make. Before they got too far Tom made his partner verbally tell him he wanted to continue before he would do anything. Even though it was a rather simple gesture it was appreciated, just felt nice.

Tom had honestly wanted to do stuff like this with Edd for such a long time now, he couldn't help fantasizing about his beautiful eyes and ample ass, he didn't understand how anyone could see the brit and not imagen bending his over and fucking him senseless. What he didn't know until just earlier that night was that his roommate had similar feelings towards him. He often thought about what it would feel like in Tom's arms or all the things Tom would say to him while he railed him. So the trip from the couch to Edd's room had been absolute torture for both of them.

But it felt so worth it when he pushed Edd against the bed and saw his big brown eyes looking up at him. He took said man's sweater off, wanting more exposed skin to litter in marks and bruises. Edd seemed to have absolutely no problem with that, tilting his head to encourage Tom to leave as many hickies as he see fit.

"Tom!~" gasped as Tom bit down, shivering as he licked the bite mark. Tom moved away after pressing one more small kiss against his shoulder. He took his hands out of Edd's shirt and pulled it over his head. (I wrote something really gross here and laughed so hard but I chickened out)

Tom stared down at his partner, practically drooling. He trailed kisses down Edd's chest and stomach. Just like before he the reaction he got was just perfect, he gasped softly, arching his back into Tom's touch."God, how did I possibly get this lucky?~" he whispered, teeth grazing Edd's skin. The sub whimpered and blushed deeply, shuddering as he squeezed his eyes shut. He couldn't handle Tom's teasing, he was was almost tearing up. He let out a shakey little sigh.

Tom went to undo Edd's pants but was stopped "W-wait!" He couldn't help noticing how one sided this was. Tom raised an eyebrow and looked up at him. "What? Do you wanna stop?" He asked, Edd quickly shaking his head "No no! I-I just... you first" He said softly, as if asking. Tom chuckled softly and sat up, pulling his tops over his head and dropping them onto the floor. Almost immediately Edd's face went a deep scarlet.