tordmatt lemon: did ya miss me~

A/N: yo. So I kinda have no idea what this is supposed to be. I know I'm supposed to write a smut. But it's not very good. Idk I'm trying my best here!
============================================

                                   Tord's POV

   I walked into the house trying not to wake anyone. I'm finally back. There was a problem with the blue army and I was gone for a while. Everybody thinks that I was on a business trip.
   I hate lying to Matt but it's for his own good. As I walked to my room I heard a strange noise coming from Matt's room. I got closer to investigate.
    His door was cracked open So I listened. "A-ah~ hah! T-AH!" I don't know what to say. Everything is swirling around me. I feel like my heart shattered. TOM. I'LL KILL HIM! I was about to kick down the door when I heard"TORD!~".
     Relief hit me like a brick. Aww he misses me. I peaked into the room. He was sitting on the bed, eyes closed, with a hand in his pants and the other grabbing the blanket. I snuck in quietly as I could. Once I was behind him I put my hands on his hips.
      He screamed a high pitched screech. I leaned in and wispered "I guess you missed me~". He  wiped his head around and glared at me. His whole face was dark red. I laughed so hard I feel back on the bed. He pulled his pants up and turned around.
       "I hate you SO much." He mumbled. I put my hands on his shoulders smiling " Y'know, we're ENGAGED. You can just ask for help.". He sat down and pulled me next to him "You weren't here. So don't even start with that.".  I kissed his cheek and apologize. "So DO you want help?" I asked looking up at him.
         He once again blushed, while he nodded slightly. I smirk and move my hand to his obvious bulge making him squeak in surprise. I rub his clothed dick while he moaned. Using my index finger, I traced his area.
         "Mhg~ p-please~" he whined griping my sleeve. I slowly put my hand down his pants and into his boxers. He shuderd at my touch. I wrapped my fingers around his member and looked at his face. His blue orbs just stared back at me begging me to continue.
          I stroke him gently earning a few moans. I pumped my hand making him scream. I bit his neck on his soft spot. He moaned and screamed while I smirked. His beutifull sound are music to my ears.
          He moaned one last time before climaxing. I helped him ride out his high. "G-god damnit. Your good." He said pulling me down next to him. I snuggle up to him and pull up the covers.
          The door slammed open "Hi tord, welcome back and all. But can y'all shut the FUCK UP! I'm trying to sleep!" Tom shouted before leaving.

============================================
500 words

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nothing to see here