TomEdd fluff : one weakness

A/N: Qaurentin is the best thing that ever happened to me. As long as I don't think about all the sadness and suffering around me.p
============================================

                                   EDD'S POV

   I was laying on the couch scrolling through Instagram. Just wasting time. Tom walked over and looked down at me. "You gonna move?" He asked.
   I'm to comfortable to move. I just stuck my toung out. He pretended to be very offended. Cute. "If you don't move I'll sit on you!" He thretend.
   He's bluffing "No you won't!". "You asked for it." He said as he crossed his arms and sat on my chest.
   I put my phone down and sighed. He was trying to think of something else. He suddenly looked at me "Are you ticklish?" Oh no.
  "N-no! Not really!" I said panicking. I can't lie to save my life. He smiled and poked my side making me blush and squeal. He kept poking around that spot. "STAHAHAHAP!!" I yelled as he put his hand in my shirt. He spidered his hand on my stomach.
  "NOHOHOHOHO!!! TOooOOoOM!" I screamed trying to kick him off. Of course it didn't work. He stopped to let me breath. He blushed a little and smiled sweetly "y'know, your really cute."
    We just stared at each other for a moment before I asked "T-tom, is it- umm is it alright if I kiss you?". He went completely red then mumbled "mhm".
     He leaned down and planted his lips on mine. I kissed back softly. He tastes like Smirnoff and mint. I slowly put my hands around his neck.
     He pulled away and got off of me. I sat up and looked at him. He kissed my cheek, smiled, then left. I put my face in my hands and screamed.

===========================================
296 words total.
I thought this was pretty cute. Idk. Maybe I'll make a part 2