TomEdd lemon: monster

A/N: if a single person says anything about the picture I swear-
============================================

EDD'S POV

I woke up panting and sweating. I just had the weirdest dream ever. Tom was some kind of....... monster human mix thing? It was weird. The weirdest part was that he still looked hot.
I looked at the clock and sighed. Only 2:47. Suddenly, someone knocked on my door. What, why is someone knocking on my door this late??
I walked over and slowly opened the door to see..... What am I looking at!? I could tell it was Tom but..... He had horns and a tail!

I kinda freaked out, Witch didn't help
We sat down on my bed and I tried to comfort him. "How did..... Do you know why..... ARE YOU OK!?" I yelled the last part. I don't know what to ask. There are so many questions! He looked at me and took a deep breath "I'm not in pain now. I don't know why or how.... P-please don't get the others."

He buried his face in my chest crying softly. My face is probably so red. I just put my arms around him "shhh, it'll be ok." He looked up at me and sat up "Edd, I don't know what's happening to me. A-and if I... If I die I want you to know something." I shook my head. "Your not gonna die! Stop talking like that!" I grabbed his shoulders. "Edd!" He pushed away my hands "I need you to know.."

I can't lose him.... I just... can't. He put his hand on mine and looked into my eyes "Edd. When we were in kindergarten and everyone else was scared of my eyes, you decided to talk to me. And ever since we've had each other's backs. Your always so kind and sweet. I-That's...I love you. And I'm sorry. I just wanted you to know."

I don't know what to say. He's blushing bright red. I feel dizzy. I put my hand on his face and wiped away a tear. "Oh Tom.." I said smiling. I leaned up and kissed him. At first he was really surprised, but he slowly melted into the kiss.
I don't know what I'm doing. But this is what I want. I know that. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I tilted my head to the side, deepening the kiss. He bit my bottom lip asking for an entrance

I didn't expect to go this far! I carefully aloud it. He explored my wet cavern making me moan softly. I put my hands in his hair. It's really soft! He pushed me onto the bed, not breaking the kiss.

TOM'S POV

I pulled away panting. He also seemed to need air. Once I cought my breath I I started to bite and kiss his neck. He jumped in suprised and tightened his grip on my hair. I guess he like that.
I bit down harder making him moan "ah~" His moans are so cute!! Oh my God, am I being a creep? I think it's fine... I made alot of bite marks and bruses. It'll probably be hard to cover those up. But it's worth it to hear him scream my name.
I moved away making him whine. I looked at him and smirked "oh? Did you like that?~". He blushed even more (Witch I didn't even think was possible) and glared at me.

I put my hand in his shirt and pecked his lips. "Aww~ don't be angry kitten~" I leaned down to his ear and wispered "I love the sounds you make~". Edd looked like he was dying. It's adorable.
I pulled off his shirt with one swift move. He squeaked, still pretty red. What he doesn't know is that I'm not wearing a shirt. I woke up from the pain, grabbed my hoodie in a panic, and came here.

I went back to his neck while I moved my hand to the rim of his sweat pants. "AH~ T-tom please~" he moaned giving me shivers. I helped him take off my hoodie, leaving me in my boxers
I can't handle this anymore.
"D-do you have any lube?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed a bottle from under the pillow. I pulled off his pants and boxers. I put his legs on my shoulders "This will make it easier." He nodded. I squirted a generous amount on my fingers before slowly entering him.
He groans and shifts uncomfortably. I slowly pulled them in and out. He started to moan in less pain than pleaser. "You think your ready?" I asked wanting to be sure.

He nodded frantically. I took my fingers out and positioned myself at his entrance. I maintain a steady pace for awhile. He's moaning quietly. Wanting to hear more I speed up.
And sure enough he was moaning and screaming my name. "Tom!~ I-I'm close!" He screamed blissfully. I can feel that I'm getting dangerously close as well. He came with a long shaky moan.
I came almost immediately after. I fell next to him after pulling out. He looked at me concerned "Are you gonna be ok? Tom, I can't lose you.". I smiled weekly and hugged him "your gonna have to try alot harder than that to get rid of me!" He giggled and pulled up the covers. "I love you Tom" he sighed. "I love you too".

============================================

 the next one is gonna be a part two, k? Oh.. it's not ok? Well guess what!? I'm doing it anyway!!