TordMatt fluff: why does rain have to be bad?

A/N: I DIDN'T GET NO SLEEP CUZ OF YALL! YALL NOT GON GET NO SLEEP CUZ OF ME! (I miss vine)
============================================

                                  Tord's POV

       Why today? IT JUST HAD TO RAIN TODAY! The car is in the shop. Tom got drunk and crashed it. So now, I have to walk home from work in the pouring rain. I was passing the park and I saw Matt. He was holding an umbrella and enjoying the rain.

        I smiled a little. Crap! He ran over "hey Tord! Do you not have an umbrella?". "Uh, no. I didn't think it was gonna rain." I shrugged. "Oh! We can share mine! I was gonna leave soon anyway!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me under the umbrella. "M-matt you don't have to do that. I'll be fine." "Nonsense! Besides, it's really nice out. We should enjoy it before it stops.".

         I can't say no to him. We walked around for a bit, then he wanted to sit on the bridge. I'm glad I agreed. He's so happy just being out here. I guess it is kinda nice.

          We were talking about birds. Then I noticed that his hand is just right there. I mean, he wouldn't mind if I wanted to hold his hand, right? I just put my hand on top of his. He stopped talking and looked at me. I just looked the other way. I already regret this.

            He chuckled softly and intertwined our fingers. Then he kept talking like nothing happened.

           The soft sound of the rain hitting the ground is still prominent. I kinda toon it out at this point. "Hey Tord, can I kiss you?" He looked at me and tilted his head slightly.

            I felt like someone ripped my soul out of my body then forced it back in. WHAT? Did I hear that right? He looked at me expectantly. "Uh, sure I guess." I looked at my hands.

             He smiled then softly put our lips together. He tastes like ginger and vinilla. Really sweet. I can tell he uses chap stick. He pulled away blushing softly. I feel like I should say something. But he beat me to it. "That was really nice, thanks" he smiled while looking down. "Ya, it was." I held his hand in mine.

============================================
383 words total

I don't know.