TomEdd lemon: lazy Sunday

A/N: I thought this might be good. I don't know. I hope it is. BLE
============================================

                              TOM'S POV

   Me and Edd were sitting on the couch watching TV. His head was on my chest and I had my hand on his side. Instead of what he usually wore he had his T-shirt and some shorts. I was also wharing a T-shirt but I still had my jeans.
   He laid his head on my lap and I got an idea. I slowly moved my hand under his shirt and rubbed his side. He blushed but didn't stop me. He's my soft little cutie.
    I used my other hand to bring his head up enough for me to be able to get at his neck. He tilted his head exposing his neck completely. I bit down, making sure I wasn't to rough.
    He squeaked in surprise. I kept biting and sucking while he was desperately trying not to make any noise. His neck is so sensitive. "A-ah! Tom~" he moaned softly.
      I paused momentarily to take off his shirt. He was pretty pale since he's always inside drawing. He was also a bit chubby. But I don't mind, it's cute. He seemed kinda embarrassed. "You're so beautiful" I wispered in his ear making him blush.
      He kissed me and grabbed my sleeves. I kissed back and noticed that he tastes like cola. I helped him pull off my shirt. He looked me up and down with a lustful stare. I couldn't help but laugh a bit.
      "See something you like?~" I said seductivly making him blush more than ever. I went back to his neck just to make sure I marked him. He's mine and only mine, and I want everyone to know.
       I put my hand on the rim of his shorts and looked at asking for approval. He nodded and looked away. I pulled them off and threw them to the side. His boxers were green with pictures of cola cans.
       I flipped us so I was pinning him down. My bonner was getting painful. Seeing him like this is driving me nuts. I gently massaged his bulge making him moan and whine.
      I slowly remove his boxers. I took off my pants and kissed him. I pulled away and flipped him over to told him to get on his hands and knees. He did as I said while I took my underwear off. I positioned myself but just to be sure, "is it alright?" I asked. The last thing I want is to upset him.
       He nodded so I slowly moved in. After a minute or two he said I could move. I was careful and slow at first but then started speeding up. "T-TOM! Ah! Fuck!" He moaned. He's so tight. I can tell I'm getting close.
      I eventually came inside him and he came soon after. I picked him up and carried him to my room. We cuddled up in bed before falling asleep.

                                MATT'S POV

     I was hidden in my pillow fort trying to drown them out with cartoons. Why must they do this. Why me.