TomEdd lemon: Halloween 2

A/N: I fucking can't anymore! I'm done! I'm just done!
============================================

                                     Edd's POV

     I don't like this! Why did Matt make us come to this stupid party!? I huffed and leaned on Tom who was sitting next to me. "You ok?" He asked patting my head. "Nooo" I whined. He laughed and kissed my face.

     I giggled and pushed him away "Tom no! People can see us.". I love him but sometimes I get embarrassed. He sighed then looked at me with a look I'm not sure I like. "Well how about we go somewhere they can't?~" he wispered in my ear. "What do you mean?" I know what he means.

      I feel like this is a bad idea. He grabbed my sleeve and led me to some hallway. He opened a door and it was some empty closet. How did he know that was there? "Don't question it" I heard someone say but when I looked there was no one. Ok?

      He pulled me in and pinned me to the wall. I looked into his "eyes". It's scary but kinda..... exiting? I guess. I dunno. Just the rush of knowing this is a risk. We could get caught at anytime.

       He pressed our lips together and I kissed back happily. I put one my hands in his hair while the other rested on his shoulder. His hair is so soft. I've always loved his hair. He tilted his head deepening the kiss. I slipped off the shoes and forgot how much shorter I am.

        He held me close with his arms around my waist. I had to pull away for air. I took a few deep breaths trying to even my breathing. It's been awhile since we've done anything like this. I tugged on his shirt. He pulled it over his head. I feel my face get a little hot. He leaned down to my neck. I can feel his breath on my neck.

         He started to kiss and nip at my neck. "Ah~" I moaned softly. I'm trying not to be to loud. Uh, ya, that didn't happen. He bit down harshly and while I moaned his name. I kinda forgot I was supposed to be being quite.. oops. He stopped and I tried not to show disappointment.

        He kissed my forehead while he pulled down the straps of my suit. Once it was to my ankles I kicked it off. Then I remembered something. I was wearing woman's lingerie. I didn't want to! I asked tord if it was necessary but he said it would "be more interesting" I just now realized what he meant.

         I turned bright red. He just laughed quietly and put his hand under my chin and closed the space between us. I kissed back slightly relieved he didn't ask. He Pushed his knee against my crotch. "Mh!~" I let out a small muffled moan.

        He continues to rub my spot while I gasp and moan. He stopped to take off his jeans.  This is happening. He went back to my back to my neck. I closed my eyes tight and bit my lip. "T-tom!~" I breathed. He slipped off my bottoms while I wasn't paying attention.

       "Turn around." He said as he backed up a little. I did as he said and he removed his boxers. "You think your ready?" He asked cautiously. I nodded and put my hands on the wall for support.

        He grabbed my hips and slowly moved in. "NRG!" I winced. It always hurts at first. I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth. He kissed my ear and told me that I was perfect. In a weird way, it helped. It doesn't really hurt anymore. I told him to move.

         He started slow at first, speeding up. I bit my hand trying desperately not to make to much noise. He hit a certain spot and I lost it. "F-FUCK! Right there!~" I yelled. He hit that spot over and over until I came on the wall. After a few more slopy thrusts he came as well.

          I cought my breath and looked at him "w-we should get back to the others.". He nodded and we quickly put our clothes on and tried I tried to fix my hair. We looked for the others till we found Matt. "OH MY GOSH! Whare were you guys!?" He asked frantically.

           I started to panic then Tom said "looking for you guys.". Matt huffed well whatever, it's late we should go.". "Finally!" I dramatically anounsed. Tom laughed and took my hand. We got tord (who got totally wasted) and left. I had a good time. We couldn't ask tord ask tord cuz he passed out in the car.

            I leaned on Tom feeling kinda tired myself. He put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

============================================
816 words total

Whew! It's done!