TordMatt fluff: It doesn't matter

A/N: DON'T SKIP THIS PART!!!! Slight homophobia warning. They talk about Matt's family not supporting him but that's it. They aren't actually there because they don't deserve to be. Also there in highschool.
============================================

                                  Matt's POV

     After school I was just sitting in my room. Home alone again. Sometimes I wonder if I should run away. But that's crazy. Sometimes it's just to much! They act like it's my fault! I don't control who I love.

      Speak of the devil. There was a knock on my window. I walked over and opened it up to see Tord sitting in the tree smiling "Heya Mattie~". "You know my mom would freak out if she saw you.".

      He sighed "well, is she here?". "No........ But-" I got cut off by "Great! Problem solved!". He tossed his backpack and started climbing in. I have to suppress the urge to laugh.

      He came in and gave me a hug. "I don't know what to do! She thinks something's wrong with me!" I vented. He growled "That bitch. I wish she weren't so stupid. It doesn't matter.".

      He sat down "you don't need her. I wish we could run away. Just me, you, and no one else.". I laughed a bit and sat by him "Why don't we?". Obviously I was just kidding but like I said, part of me loves the sound of that.

       Adventure, Mistry, and no one to tell me what I can and can't be. He looked at me "wait, why DON'T we!? I'm serious. We can pack our bags and leave tomorrow!". "Tord..... I....... Well....... Yeah. YA! This could work! We'll take the bus as far as it will take us!" I can't believe we're actually doing this!

       We planned everything. The route we'll take. All the places we're gonna see. Eventually he had to go but I'll see him tomorrow.

        I didn't get alot of sleep that night. I'm way too excited.

============================================
323 words total

Sorry it was so short. I'm kinda tired. But I liked this idea alot so why not.