TomEdd lemon: finally alone

A/N: A world where your annoying roommates are on vacation, it's just you and your boyfriend. What could go wrong?
============================================

                                Tom's POV

          Matt had to go visit his aunt. He didn't want to go alone so he made tord go with him. So it's just me and Edd. Speaking of witch. The small boy walked out of his room. I can't tell if he's wharing shorts or not.

           He came and sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around his waist while he giggled softly. "Why are you watching this? This movie is awful!" He laughed gesturing to the TV. He's right. It is pretty bed. "I don't know. Nothing better is on" I shrugged.

            He shifts a little. It wouldn't have been a problem but he moved a little to far up my legs. I didn't want to say anything so I just tried to ignore it. He leaned back against my chest. Once again moving his hips.

              I covered my mouth. He just kept watching the movie. I don't think he noticed. He did notice that he was sitting on something. He moved, on purpose this time, trying to figure out what it was.

              I grabbed his sides and he realized what it was.

                                     Edd's POV

           He leaned down to my ear. "What are you wharing under the hoodie.". My entire face is red. I'm just wharing my boxers. "J-just my underwear."  I wasn't trying to seduce him or anything! It's just comfortable!

           I can feel his breath on my neck. I didn't mean to do this! Not that I mind the attention. He ground up into me making me groan softly.

            He started kissing my neck. I've always had a really sensitive neck. I closed my eyes and tried to steady my breathing. To no avail.

             He softly nipped at my sensitive skin making me whine softly. I tilted my head giving him more room. He bit down harshly causing me to moan louder than I would like to admit. I covered my mouth. He pulled my hand away "Don't, I love the sounds you make.~". I blush and slightly nodd.

               He continues to kiss and bite my neck like it was the best thing he's ever tasted. "Ah!~ Tom~" I moan. My boxers feel tighter than usual. I griped the sides of my hoodie. He slipped one of his hands in my sweater.

                 He suddenly stopped. Why? He picked me up and set me on the arm of the couch. I'm still not entirely sure what he's planning. I helped him remove my hoodie. He then slipped off my boxers. I tensed up while he planted kisses on my inner thigh.

                 I whined pathetically, craving simulation. I think he noticed. He smirked and looked up at me "Poor kitten.~ Want me to take care of it?~". I nodded blushing. He slowly dragged his toung from the base to the tip. "Ah~" I bit my lip.

                  He took the entire thing in his mouth and started bobbing his head. "Haa~ ah!~" I leaned my head back, griping the couch.

                   He suddenly stopped making me whine. He took off his tops while I got back on the couch. I always forget how hot he is. God... He picked me up and carried me away to his room.

                    He set me down on his bed. I couldn't help but watch as he removed his bottoms then tossed them away. I quickly averted my eyes before he noticed. He doesn't mind but he's always teasing me.

                     He spread my legs and got in position. "You think your ready?" "Mhm." I nodded bracing myself. Me moved in grabbing my legs. I winced quietly. Once he was completely in he stopped to let me adjust. In the meantime, to try and ease the pain he ran his fingers through my hair and wispered sweet nothings in my ear. His fingers in my hair did feel nice.

                       I told him he could move. He was slow at first, giving me time. I t feels so good. "Ah!~ M-more please~" I asked softly, my voice quivering. He started speeding, going even deeper. My brain is completely fogged- "AH TOM!~ RIGHT THERE!~" I screamed as he pounded into my prostate. I ached my back "AHH!~ HARDER!~". He lifted one of my legs so I was on my side.

                       "E-edd NGH! I'm close." He grunted. I'm Getting dangerously close as well. After a few more thrusts I came heavily. He came soon after, pulling out first. He grabbed his blanket and pulled me close.

                       I snuggled up with him as he ran his fingers through my hair. I hummed and leaned into his hand. "You like that, huh?" He chuckled softly looking exhausted. I nodded and started to fall asleep. He kissed my forehead and I was out.

============================================
762 words total

So, I realized that I mentioned someone named "Hannah" before. but I never explained who she is. She's basically Matt's best friend. she has long brown hair that is usually in a ponytail. She has a  Her and Matt go shopping together and stuff like that. She plays an important part in the next chapter so I thought I would say somethin.