TordMatt fluff: support

A/N: I may or may not have just made this because I know Matt would be really sweet and supportive and I wanted an excuse to write about it... Important side note: I don't usually write tord as trans. This is just for this chapter unless I say otherwise. Thx!
============================================

                                  Tord's POV

       I have to tell him. I've been putting it off. I know he'll except me! But I'm still really nervous. I knoked on Matt's door.

        He opened the door smiling "Hey! What's up?". I forced a smile and said I wanted to talk. He looked a little worried and let me in. "Is everything ok?". I sat down "yes, I just need to tell you something....". I don't think that helped.

         He sat down next to me "Alright, shoot.". I took a deep breath. "So, do you know what being trans is?" He looked a little confused. "I don't... think so.". Of course. "It's when someone was born a sertin gender, but over time they realize that they don't feel comfortable with the way they look. And you think it's normal when you're a kid, but when you mention it to other people they don't get it." I started talking a little faster.

           "So then, you think something is wrong with you. But you don't say anything because you don't even know what it is so how would someone else!? And bye the time you figure out why you always whare baggy clothes, and hate when guys coment on your figure, you fell so stupid for not seeing it sooner..." I felt tears start to pour down my cheeks.

             Suddenly Matt pulled me into a hug "Tord! It's ok! I love you even if you want to be a girl!". At least he kinda gets it. I wiped my face "Um, not quite. What I'm saying is that I was a girl. Then I made peace with the fact that I'm a boy.". He made an 'ooohhhh' face. He smiled and hugged me tighter.

               "If you ever need me to get you anything, or whatever it is that you need me to do, I'll do it!" He chirped rubbing my back. I started sobbing "I don't deserve you.". He hushed me then said "You're right. You deserve so much more. But I'm pretty good so it's ok!".

                   He wiped the tears from my eyes. Once I calmed down, he told me a bunch of corny jokes to make me happy. I don't know what I would do without him. It's official. I'm the luckiest man in the world.

============================================
431 words total

I started crying...... Um, oops. Well sorry (I'm not sorry).