Tordmatt fluff: monster, part 2

A/N: I honestly don't know if this is really awful or not to bad.... Uh.... Good luck? IDK!
============================================

MATT'S POV

I sat at the table enjoying my ceriel. Usually Edd is up by now, then Tom ,and finaly Tord. But it was just me for awhile. Then when Edd wasn't up next like usual, I made Tord get up cuz I was lonely.
But now he's just got his head on the table. I think he may have even fallen back to sleep! I looked away from Tord when I heard foot steeps from the stairs. Edd!
But I think he's sick or something. He looks really tired. When he got closer I realised. I shook Tord awake not taking my eyes off Edd.
He was upset at first, but when he saw Edd he exploded with laughter. "HOLY SHIT! is that what that noise was!? OH MY GOD!!" He laughed. Edd's neck was covered in bruses and bites, and the his shirt was all stretched out. Edd ran to the bathroom.
"TOOOOOOM!!!" We heard Edd yell from the bathroom. I have no words. Edd's door opened and Tom stood in the frame. He was completely covered by a blanket, even his face!
"Heeeeey lover boy!~" Tord teased. Tom growled and walked to the bathroom. Then I noticed, something is dragging behind him! I looks weird.
Probably just my imagination.... Tord laughed harder while we heard Edd scolding Tom in the bathroom. Tord looked up at me, still quietly laughing " it's a good thing your so good with makeup, huh.". I grabbed his hand and nodded thinking of all the times I've had to cover up bruses on my neck.
A loud crash from upstairs grabbed our attention. We ran to see why broke but instead we saw......
The blanket was off and I could see that Tom had horns and a scaley tail. Tom and Edd were arguing having not noticed us yet. "You have to be more careful!" Edd shouted rubbing his temple. "I'm sorry! I'm just not used to THIS." Tom gestures to his tail, he has claws to!
Edd saw us and froze. Tom slowly turned around. "what the FUCK!?" Tord yelled. What... WHAT!? Is this why his eyes are black!? "Everybody calm down." Edd said voice shaking.
"Are those real?" I asked extending my arm out to touch his horn. He hissed and scratched my face. "MY FACE!!" I as I backed away. "DUDE!" Tord snapped.
Tom ran into his room and slammed the door. Tord pulled me in the bathroom and shut the door. "I can't believe he hurt you!" He grumbled while he got stuff out for my cut.
There's probably gonna be a scare. My poor face... Tord cleaned up the blood and gave me a bandaid. "I'm gonna kill that bastard!" He said before hugging me.
I pet his hair "Only if there's a scar. Then you can kill him.". He giggled and helped me put on the bandage.
============================================
If you like the whole 2 part thin, let me know. I know this is a ONE shot book, but I like writing them eather way! Also that THING on Matt's face is a bandaid. I wouldn't have been able to tell.