mattori fluff: expecting

A/N: I wanted to write a mattilda x tori but then I got this idea and I just love it. Plus it works cuz I weigh Matt as being pansexual.
============================================

Matt's POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Where's Tori? She's usually right next to me when I wake up. I looked around. Maybe she got up early for once? ........ something's wrong.

I got up and opened the door. Oh there she is! Is she alright? She looks really stressed. "Good morning, is everything ok?" I walked up to her. She looked at me and gave me a nervous smile "hey babe, uh, I'm alright. I guess.".

I put my hands on her shoulder "what's wrong?". Is she sick? Hurt? Did I do something? "I'm late." She looked down. What? "Um, what does that mean again?" I asked.

She sighed "it means I was supposed to start my period like five days ago. Matt, I might be pregnant. IM NOT SURE YET!....... but..." She trails off. WHAT!? I started to panic a little "Should I go pick up a pregnancy test!?". She tried to calm me down. "Ya, ok. Then we can be sure. And it's gonna be ok. Everything is ok." She kissed my check. She's good at keeping calm.

I should go. I went and changed to go to the store.

Tori's POV

There is NO WAY I'm pregnant. I'm probably just a little late..... Ya. I took a deep breath and walked downstairs. I'm not telling anyone until I'm sure.

*Timeskip brought to you by not knowing how to transition scenes*

Matt got back like fifteen minutes later. I quickly took it and went to the bathroom. I mean it's not like I'm having a kid or something. I just wanna get this over with. I followed the instructions (those usually come with instructions right??) And waited.

Matt's pretty nervous but I'm not that scared. Even if it did come up positive, I've always wanted to have at least one kid. I just didn't think it would be so soon, y'know? I know Matt has issues with his family. So I get how this could be a little scary.

I'm mean we have the space since we moved out. And we're financially stable. I kinda hope..... "What if I'm not a good dad!?" "Matt-" "what if I act like my mom!?" "Matt!" "I don't even talk to my family anymore! Only my grandma-" "MATT! Listen, the fact that you understand that wasn't ok, and your afraid of someone else having to deal with it proves that you would be an incredible father. I don't know what to tell ya.".

He took a deep breath and nodded I went to check the test and....... Oh my gosh.

I ran into the living room "MATT! YOUR GONNA BE A FATHER!". He looked at me and started to smile "R-really!?". I guess he feels better about it. "Yep! Oh! I need to call my dad's!" I remember. He pulled me into a hug "we're gonna be the best parents ever.".

Awww! I hugged back "Yeah we are. By the way, I call cool parent.". He was obviously trying not to laugh "NO!". I went and got my phone. For some reason the first thing I thought of was telling my dad's. I mean, I guess it's important that they know. I dunno.

"Hi Tori! What's up?" Paul answered. I took a deep breath "so Matt and I just found out.... I'm pregnant.". "WHAT DID SHE SAY!?" I heard a voice yell from not far away. Suddenly patrick had the phone "Really!? Congratulations! I can't believe it!". I'm glad he's happy.

"Um sweetie, remember to use pretention next time." He said slightly quieter. "Dad!" I sighed "I gotta go. I just wanted you guys to know. Love you.". I hung up and threw my phone at the couch. "Ah!" I screamed as Matt picked me up. "I can't believe this!".

I laughed a little. He kissed my ear. He's gonna be a great dad.

============================================
676 words total

Yay! Don't ask how they had luna if their both boys. I don't like m preg so let's pretend she just exists. That's why I made this with Matt and Tori.