tordmatt fluff: mistletoe

A/N: I know it's another Christmas story and bla bla bla but idk I just felt like it.
============================================

                     EDD's POV

We were all decorating the tree in the living room. Tom was in a good mood so he was helping too! He was pretty drunk though so he'll basically say yes to anything. ( insert Lenny face here ) He does that every Christmas, it's sort of like a tradition in itself.

        He suddenly grabbed my shoulder and whispered yanked me closer to him "E-edd... Get commie and Matt to the stairs."  Confused, I looked over to see a mistletoe hanging above the bottom of the stairs. Oh! Awe Tom never wants to do pranks with me! This should be good. Tord and Matt have been dating for a while but still haven't kissed, so it's perfect

         I smiled and nodded looking back at him. While I walked to the stairs Tom giggled cutely- I mean- um... nevermind.

          I yelled pretty loud "TORD, MATT COME QUICK!!" They came over and Tord asked what was wrong, Matt just seemed kind of annoyed. "Hold on I need to get something, you guys wait right there." I stated then ran away.

                         TORD's POV

      I was waiting for Edd to return with Matt when Tom walked by us, going up. Once he got to the top of the stairs he turned around and said " look up idiots" before he walked away smiling and laughingto himself.

      I looked up and saw a green mistletoe above. I looked at Matt only to see him staring down at me as well. I don't think I've ever seen him this red. God he's adorable... You know what fuck it, why not.

                            MATT's POV

        I feel like I'm frozen. I swear to God I'm going to kill those badtards. I've always wanted to kiss Tord but I was to scared to ask and freak him out if it was too soon. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Tord grabbing my hood. I felt his lips crashing against mine.

          I was shocked but soon melted into it and kissed back. I moved my hands on his hips to hold him. He tasted like the cheap eggnog Edd bought and weed. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss so I did the same, pressing a little closer. I eventually needed air so I pulled away.

          He was smiling up at me "That was incredible.." He was right, I felt like I was on top of the world. "Y-Yeah it was." I reply beaming, still not taking my hand off him.

           We put a movie on and cuddled up on the couch. I kissed his forehead once I realized that he had fallen asleep on my shoulder. The Christmas decorations can wait a little.

====================================
484 word total. This was fun to write even tho it's probably terible. But thanks for reading anyway