TordMatt lemon: needy

A/N: these always take so long to write. Your welcome.
============================================

                                    Tord's POV

         I've been in the lab all day. I miss Matt. But I want to finish the prototype for my new invention. But I've felt some sort of uh, tension building up. I don't know if that's the word. I just feel on edge. I should drink some cold water and try to cool down.

          My phone started buzzing. I put down the lazer, took off the goggles, and grabbed my it.

~Mattie cakes~: what's up

~Mattie cakes~: whare are you?

Tiny norski: the lab

Tiny norski: Y

~Mattie cakes~: idk

~Mattie cakes~: I wanted to see you <3

Tiny norski: well I probably won't be leaving anytime soon, But you can come down for a bit if you want

~Mattie cakes~: ok!

      I set down the phone and tried to tidy up a little. But before I could finish he poked his head though the door. "Hiya!" He chirped cheerfully. His clothes were pretty tight fit. Showing off his curves. All I'm gonna say is, Matt's pretty thick for a guy. (Kill me)

       I tensed up slightly. I can feel my cheeks heat up a little. He walks around looking at stuff. "So what have you been working on anyway?" He asked as he sat on the counter.

       "Nothing interesting. What have you done today?" I tried to change the subject. He rambled on for a bit about going to see some movie with Hannah. He's cute when he gets excited. I leaned on my arm. Every single one of his features is perfect. I bit my lip a little.

         His chiseled chin, the frekles that dot his skin, his deep blue eyes... "HEY! Are you even listening!?" He crossed his arms. I can't handle it anymore. I stood up and walked over to him. I put my hands on his thighs. His face is bright red.

          He loosely wrapped his legs around my waist. I can smell some kind of perfume. I think it's strawberry. His lips are slightly parted. One of his hands was on the counter for support. "I really wanna kiss you." I mumbled, inching closer.

            He smirked "then do it.". And I did. I leaned up and kissed him deeply. He kissed back and put his hand on my face. I tilted my head slightly. I'll never get tired of the way he kisses me. I rubbed his thigh making him moan quietly.

             I bit his lip asking for an entrance, only to be denied. Of course. I slide my hand farther up his thigh. He let out a muffled gasp and I took my chance. He can be stubborn when he wants to be. I don't mind. We fought for dominance and I eventually won. He let me explore his wet cavern.

              I ran my tongue over the roof of his mouth making him moan again. Good. One of my hands want up into his shirt. His perfectly toned muscles. Not weirdly buff. I get why he loves the way he looks.

              I pulled away from the kiss so I could remove my tops. He was catching his breath. I've never done this in the lab. Uhh..I just tossed them tords (hahahahahaha) my desk. Whatever. I started to bit his neck. "Ah~". I know he likes it when I'm rough with him. He'll never admit it. But it's obvious with all the noise he makes.

                I bit down harshly on a sertin spot causing quite the reaction. That gave me an idea. While I attacked his neck my hand that was on his thigh slowly made its way to the bulge in between his legs. He whined softly as I massaged his clothed member. "T-AH!~ Tord~" he grabbed my shoulders.

                  I moved away from his neck and pulled off his shirt. I planted a few kisses on his chest and torso. Leaving a shallow mark or two. He jumped a little when I started licking his buds. "Ah~". I love this. The fact that I get to make him feel this way. I love how he just completely melts at my touch.

                   I unzip his jeans and slid my hand into his boxers. He put his hand on my arm while making an array of lewd sounds.

                   His jeans fell to the ground.  This position is a little awkward. I glanced over at the couch. "Couch" I simply stated. He nodded and hopped down and I pushed him into the couch. I don't think he was expecting that.

                    I smirked. And to think I'm only using 1% of my power. I pressed our lips together. It's a good thing I made the (did the weird sofa thing in the end have a name!?). I decided to put it in here last week.

                    I pulled away leaving a string of saliva connecting our mouths. I sat up and removed my bottoms, then he helped me take off his boxers. He knows what's next. He spread his legs while I got in position. "Ready?" I looked at him. "Y-Yeah. I'm ready.". I just wanted to be sure.

                     I slammed in completely. "AH!~" He cried out in mostly pleasure. I started to thrust in and out. Jesus Christ he's really tight. "T-TORD~ Ah!~" he arched his back slightly.

                      I can't think right. It's like my brain is foggy. "T-tord I-mh~ I'm close." He grabbed my hand. I can feel myself getting close to. I pulled almost all out and slammed back. "AHHH!~" he came heavily. I'm not finished yet. I continued to pound into him for about ten minutes before he came again and I came almost immediately after.

                       I helped him ride out his high then pulled out. I laid down on his chest. He's really warm and comfortable, don't judge me. He played with hair and hummed softly. It's fine if I take a short nap, right? I feel my eyelids getting heavy. I probably shouldn't. I rested my chin on his shoulder. What song is he humming? It sounds familiar. While I was trying to figure it out I ended up falling asleep.

============================================
1029 words total

I'm not going to lie to you guys. The last paragraph, was probably my favorite. I don't know why!