TordMatt fluff: Valentine's day

A/N: I just wanted to thank all of you. So many of you were so supportive and nice. I just wanted to say that, things have gotten a little better. And that you definitely helped. So once again, thank you.
============================================

Tord's POV

This is why I don't like Valentine's day! I kicked down my door, threw the flowers I was holding at the table, and fell onto my bed. I was supposed to give them to Matt. But I chickened out. Them Tom found out and he won't stop making fun of me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. What now!? I opened the door to see the tall ginger standing there. He looks pretty nervous. "Hey, tord! I um.. here." He can hardly speak. I was about to ask what he meant but he handed me small box of chocolates.

What? It had a Post-It that said "to: Tord, will you be my valentine?". I blushed and smiled. "Absolutely." I answered looking back at Matt. I don't know what to say.

I glanced back at the flowers. "Wait one second." I said quickly as I grabbed the roses. "Here! And thanks for the candy." I handed him the roses. He blushed and took the flowers "Where... Did these come from?".

"Oh, they were for you." I awkwardly explained. He smiled and scratched the back of his head "I should probably go. Happy Valentine's day.". He kissed my cheek then quickly left.

============================================
261 words total

Ble. I don't know. Something is a little off but it's not horrible. What do you think.