polyworld fluff

A/N: this one was requested by me. I've wanted to write one of theses for a while. I just wanted to shake things up a little. Y'know? Plus I love this ship. I've been thinking more about it recently. Also I've officially made to many stories from Edd's POV. I just find him the easiest to write about.
============================================

                                   Edd's POV

         I was just sitting on the couch with Tord. We didn't have anything planned for today so we're just relaxing. I'm sure where Tom and Matt are. Probably in the kitchen.

         The children was on. What is this show even about? It's so weird. Tom and Matt watch it together all the time. I don't even understand what's happening. Tord looked at me. He was clearly about to say something but stopped.

          Is something wrong? He looked over my shoulder for a moment then looked away. ???? He was trying to hide a smile, failing painfully.

          I'm a little nervous. What's going on? Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around me from behind. "W-what!?" I almost yelled. It was obviously Matt. "I GOT YOU!" He shouted. Tord and Tom tackled me and they all covered me in kisses.

          Where did Tom even come from!? I frantically kicked and screamed trying to escape.
"NOHOHO!! LET ME GO!" I tried not to laugh. I don't even know why there doing this! They just, decide to attack me!? What!? I held my breath.

           My face is entirely red at this point. Not from holding my breath! Don't worry! We ended up all cuddling on the couch. Me and Tord were laying on top of Matt and Tom was laying next to him snuggled into his side. Is he asleep?

           I sighed "I swear, I'm gonna brake up with all of you then murder you.". Tord hugged my arm tighter "ya, ya. We love you too." He mumbled making Tom laugh. Oh. I guess he is awake.

           I smiled a little. I'm a lucky guy. Probably the luckiest. Even if they are ridiculous, I love it. I love them.

============================================
436 words total

I know it's really short! And I'm sorry! This was mostly an experiment. I might do a lemon. I really don't know! Let me know if you want one. Or we can all pretend this never happened. If that's what you want, let me know. If it's not what you want, let me know. If you hate letting me know, let me know!