TomEdd lemon: what could go wrong

AN: if you read the title you probably know where this is going.... (Also chapter 69 hehehe-)
============================================

                                   Edd's POV

       I looked at the chair. Tom's hoodie was hanging off the back. He left it in here yesterday. I sighed and went back to my drawing. I'll give it back later. I'm not even sure if he's home if I'm being honest.

      WHY IS IT ALWAYS SO COLD!? I spilled cola all over my sweater so it's being washed. I shivered a little. The reason everyone always where's a jacket of some kind is because our house is FREEZING!

       Matt usually has two since he got the over coat. Maybe.... I looked at Tom's hoodie again. He wouldn't mind right? It'll be fine. I'll give it back once mines clean. It's fine.

        Besides, he won't know anyway. I grabbed the blue sweater and slipped it on. It's a little to big for me, but really comfortable. I pushed it up to my nose and inhaled deeply. It smells like pineapples but a little sweeter. It's soft.

         I blushed a little. I'm not being weird right? No.... Whatever, it's fine.

                                  Tom's POV

         I opened Edd's door and- ...... We just stared at each other. I don't know what to say. My face feels really hot. Well at least I know where my hoodie went. He looks absolutely adorable in my jacket. "I-I was just about to bring this to you! You left it here yesterday."

       "You can where it if you want. It looks really cute on you" I smiled a little. His face turned darker red then I've ever seen. "O-oh! Um, ok. Thanks." He put his hands in his lap. I laughed a little. How does he do that?

          No matter what he's able to make me smile. I walked over and sat by him. The sweater is a little bit to big for him. He looked up at me a little nervous "are you sure? You can have it back if you want." I felt a little bad "of course. I wouldn't want you to be cold. I don't mind." He smiled slightly and nodded.

          I kinda want to kiss him. I feel like he'll be mad. His mouth is slightly parted. I might kiss him. No. I shouldn't. Maybe...? I huffed a little. Ok, I'm just gonna do it. He looked a little concerned "Are you- hmf!" I pressed my lips against his.

           He was suprised but slowly melted into the kiss. I can't tell you how relieved I am he didn't get upset. The kiss was slow and gentle at first but started getting a little heated. I pulled him a little closer.

             He let me slip my toung into his mouth moaning softly as I explored the space. I'm not gonna lie, that kinda cought me off guard. It was probably the cutest thing I've ever heard. I want more. I put one of my hands on his cheek while the other went up his side.

             "mh~" he tilted his head a little deepening the kiss as he moved his hands from my shoulders to around my neck. His lips are really soft. I started to imagine all the things his mouth could do. My pants feel kinda tight. I don't wanna admit how much I'm enjoying this. I honestly didn't think I would get this far.

              He slowly pulled away panting, a string of saliva connecting our mouths. That was amazing. He blushed a little "um, thanks. That was, really nice." he smiled a little.

              I have an idea. "I can do it again if you want~" I smirked. He looked away and nodded blushing. Great. This time I went to his neck. He jolted a little and grabbed my shoulders.

             I moved away a little smirking "you liked that, didn't you kitten?~" He whined a little and nodded. Adorable. I bit down earning a small moan. I think I've found his weakness.