TomEdd fluff: Saterday snuggles

A/N: everytime I read the tittle I have. I didn't know what to name it! *Vomits*
============================================

Tom's POV

It was the middle of the night. For some reason I was still awake. At least it's the weekend so I don't have work tomorrow. I was just watching TV when Edd walked down the stairs. "Edd? You should be asleep." I said getting his attention. He laughed a little "So should you!".

Damn it. I gestured for him to sit by me. He sat down and looked at the TV "What are you watching?". "The cats." I answered simply. "Oh! Matt showed me this once." He said hugging his knees. Is he ok? "You good?" I'm trying not to sound to concerned.

He looked at me "ya, ya. It just freezing in here!". Well now I feel bad. "Fine, come here." I huffed. "Wha-" I pulled him next to me with my arm. I REFUSE to make eye contact. I can still feel him looking at me.

He giggled a bit then cuddled up to me. He's so small. URG! MY FACE IS BURNING! I hope he's not cold anymore.

It's kinda nice. I like having him here, knowing he's safe. With me. Is he snoring? I look down to see that he did in fact, fall asleep on me. I won't move him. He needs to get more sleep. (Sure Tom, that's why)

I wonder..... I looked around then quickly kissed his forehead. What am I doing!? I sighed in defeat and tried to focus on the TV. The sound of his breath is soothing. Or, comforting I guess. Something like that. I like it.

He mumbled something. I didn't know he's a sleep talker. Out of curiosity, I listened. He said something I couldn't understand then laughed. Oh my gosh, he's so cute.

===========================================
305 words total
I like it, I just need some good wholesome content right now. That would be nice.