TordMatt lemon: pay attention to me!

A/N: I have a pretty good idea of what this chapter is but I'm so kinda just winging it. So if it's bad, blame my sleep deprived mind.
============================================

                                   Tord's POV

    I was sitting at my desk trying to finish this new invention. Not doing to great. Then out of nowhere Matt nearly broke down my door. It scared the shit out of me!

    "YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE DAY I'VE HAD!" He shouted as he walked in. I don't know what to say. He sighed "I think the only thing that will make me feel better is cuddles.". I wish I could.

     "I'm sorry, but I'm kinda busy. Maybe later." I feel bad but I wanna finish this. He looked pretty offended. "Please?~" he wispered in my ear as I felt him wrap his arms around me.

     My face turned bright red "M-matt, I have to finish this.". Why must he do this to me!? He gently nibbled on my ear sending shivers down my spine.

    I just continue to work. He started to kiss my neck. What do I do!? I just bit my lip and kept working. He impatiently huffed.

     I think he's done. "Ah!~" I moaned as he bit down on my soft spot. I had dropped the screwdriver I was holding. I quickly covered my mouth. He smiled and continues to kiss and bite that spot.

     I swear to God! I'm gonna kill him! I just kept my hand over my mouth. This isn't working AT ALL. Little moans keep escaping every now and then.

     My other hand was grabbing his sleeve. "O-OK! Ok, you w-win." I'm weak ok!? He picked me up and pinned me to the bed "finally~". I made the right decision.

      He pressed our lips together and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I'm embarrassed to admit how much I've missed this. He slipped his toung in my mouth and the fight began.

      He eventually won. I let him win but he doesn't need to know that. He sucked on my toung making me moan softly. Then I got an idea.

      I reach down to his crotch and feel the tent in his pants. He gasped and glared down at me. I switched our position so I was on top. Time to give him a taste of his own medicine.~

      I slipped my hand into his pants and rubbed him through his boxers. "AH~" he moaned softly and arched his back. I unzip his jeans for better acses.

      I stopped making him whine. It's adorable. He tugs at my shirt so I took it off, then helped him remove his tops. God, he's beutifull.

      He pulled me into another kiss and started grinding on my leg. He tastes so good. I pushed him against the the bed and started to bite his neck.

       He's so loud. I wonder if the others can hear. He dug his nails into my back and moaned especially loud when I harshly bit his sensitive spot "AHH~ Tord!~".

        I'm glad he's so good with makeup. I stopped and let him catch his breath. He bruses so easily. Once he cought his breath I leaned down and started sucking on his nipples.

       "Nrg~" he closed one of his eyes and bit his lip. There is starting to be a real problem in my pants. I moved away and pulled off his pants. Leaving him in his boxers.

         They were lavender with white accents. Perfect for him. I slowly remove them and toss them off to side somewhere. I glanced up at him to see his lustful gaze.

         I took in as much as I could making him gasp. I started bobbing my head "oh~ T-tord!~". He grabbed my hair in his fists.

         I love making him scream my name. " I-I'm gonna-AHH!~" he moaned as he came heavily in my mouth. It's salty but a little sweet, with a hint of ginger.

         I swolowed and smiled at him "my complements to the chef.~". I expected him to laugh but he just looks really embarrassed. I kissed his face making him giggle.

         I slipped off my pants and boxers while he spread his legs. I really need it. I grabbed one of his legs and moved in. He winced quietly, making me feel awful. Once I was completely in I gave him a minute to adjust.

        He nodded as a signal to move. I tried to mantain a steady pace at fist, slowly speading up. "AHH!~ Shit! Right there!" He yelled arching his back  I hit that spot over and over till he came.

       He tightened around me making me come as well. I pulled out and laid next to him. I'm cold. I pulled up the covers and cuddled up with him. He put his arms around me.

        "Feel better?" I asked. "Much better.~" he replied before kissing my forehead. I baried my face in the crook of his neck and drifted off to sleep.

============================================

833 words total

Y'know, I thought about giving you guys my discord. But then I thought it would be a little weird. #Social anxiety check!