TordMatt lemon: camping

Matt's POV

       We spent all day hiking and and then we made smores. We probably should have gone camping in the summer. Tom said it would be way to hot though. I'm a little cold.

        I rolled over and looked at Tord who was in his regular PJs. He was just kinda staring at the top of the tent. "Hey, I'm cold." I wispered. He laughed a little then looked at me "That's weird, you look pretty hot to me.". "Oh my gosh! Your so lame!" I laughed.

         He nodded still quietly laughing. His laugh is adorable. He smirked "I do have a way to warm you up. If you know what I mean~" he got closer and snaked his hands around my waist. I giggled a little "I have no idea what you're talking about.~". I put my arms around his neck staring deep into his eyes.

          He pulled me into a rough kiss. I kissed back almost immediately. I can't help but melt into him. He suddenly pulled away.  He pinned me down smirking "I have an idea. Think you  can handle  it?~". I nodded. He sat up, straddling my waist.

           "If you come before I say you can, I get to punish you.~" he wispered the last part in my ear. I blush deep red. "O-ok" I mumbled. I should be able to do it. He leaned on my chest while he removed my sweatpants.

            He started palming the lump in my boxers. "Nrg!" I bit my lip. He just looks amused. I put my hands on his hips. He leaned down and gently nibbled my ear "your so sensitive~". I just whined softly.

                                  No one's POV

              Tord bit down harshly on the others collar. "Ah!~" Matt moaned pretty loud. The smaller boy wanted to hear his partner call his name.

                He pulled off Matt's boxers and started to stroke his member. "Ah!~ T-tord~" he moaned as Tord quickly moved his hand on his dick. He was starting to doubt that he could complete the challenge. Tord could tell.

              He speed up "You ok there Mattie cakes?~".
Matt couldn't respond with anything that would make sense, so he just didn't. Precum dripping from his tip. "TORD!~ Oh!~" he yelled. Tord loved seeing him like this. Matt's eyes started to water.

               "You know you want to.~" Tord cooed. The freakle covered male bit down on his hand. He then came with a loud shaky moan. The younger boy helped him ride out his high.

               Once Matt had cought his breath, he knew what was about to be said. "Sorry Mattie cakes, looks like I win." Tord said before licking his hand clean. Matt sighed "will you just fuck me already?". Tord laughed a little "As you wish.".

                Matt got on all fours. "Your lucky I packed lube." Tord said opening his bag and pulling out a bottle. "You what!?" The taller boy asked suprised. Tord smiled "I figured you might need some attention.". Matt blushed bright red.

                 Tord got lubed up and got in position. Matt gave him the ok so he moved in. It hurt at first but he was ok in about a minute. Tord started to thrust in and out quickly.

                  "Ahh!~ Ha-HARDER!~" Matt screamed blissfully. The dominant male did as he was asked. He could feel a knot in his stomach. "M-ah! Matt I'm close!" He was able to get out. Matt was getting close as well. He came sooner then he Thought. Tord came almost immediately after.

                 He laid down and grabbed the covers. Matt plopped next to him. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

============================================
647 words total

I wanted to write a fluff based on a song. If you'd be interested let me know. I'll probably do it anyway, but I would like to feel like it's for you guys. Instead of me having no control of my life so I just do whatever.