TordMatt lemon: fangs

A/N: Do you regret your life? If so, I have the thing for you! I call it, people that aren't real! You can get so invested in their lives and problems, so you won't have to worry about your own!!! 123456789 call now! ...........................................................................

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. hahahahah.. Haha.. ha *cries*
============================================

Tord's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. It's to dark to see, but I know I heard something. I turned on my lamp and almost screamed. It's just Matt! He was sitting at the foot of my bed. What the fuck!?

"Dude, what are you doing in my room!?" I wisper yelled. Are his eyes red? He looked really guilty "sorry. I'm really sorry!". What? Is he ok? Before I could say anything he covered my mouth and held me still with his other hand.

Are those fangs!? They weren't there a second ago! He sank his fangs into my neck. He's a vampire!? I'm kinda glad he's covering my mouth, cause I would definitely be making noise right now. It feels really good.

It's not my fault! He slowly pulled them out and licked the blood off. He let me go and backed up. "I'm really sorry. I haven't had a drink in like three days! I thought I could just do it quickly while you were asleep but-" I cut his off with "it's fine. You could have just asked! I would've said yes. So next time ask, ok?". I don't want to admit how much I liked that.

He smiled and nodded. He has some blood on his lip. I reached out and wiped his face. "I'm gonna go. Good night." He said as he blushed and looked away. I nodded and smiled sweetly. Once he left I turned off the lights.

Why am I so ok with this? It's not like it's a sex thing. He needs blood to live. I'm just being a good friend.....

*The next night*

I got up and opened my door. And just as I thought, Matt. "Hey! Um.... Is it cool if uh.." he stumbled through his words. "Come on in." I laughed. He smiled and walked to my bed and sat down.

I sat down in front of him and crossed my legs. I don't know what I'm supposed to do... He put his hand on my shoulder and leaned down to my neck. I can feel his breath on my neck.

He slowly bit down sinking his fangs into my neck. I bit my lip. Shit shit! I don't wanna make any noise. Can you imagine how weird that would be!? "Ah~" I can't help it. I feel like this is taking forever! "Hah!~"

He pulled his fangs back but didn't stop biting my neck. What is he doing!? I didn't stop him. "M-matt?" I closed my eyes.

He moved away and wiped some blood off his face. My cheeks are so red. He gave me an innocent look then said "oh, did you like that? I can continue if you want.". I don't know what to say.

Holy fuck! He knows what he's doing! I'm gonna kill him! "Sorry, I couldn't help it!" He laughed. He put his hand under my chin and stared into my eyes "You're just so cute when you're embarrassed.~".

I think I'm dead. What is happening!? Is this some kind of side affect from being a vampire!? No, that can't be it.... Then what's he doing? I wanna kiss him. I think I'm gonna kiss him. I can feel his hot breath on my face.

Then he kissed me! I slowly melted into the kiss and let him put his arms around me. He tastes like cinnamon and vinilla. I put one hand on his chest and the other around his neck. I'm only waring a white t-shirt and red basketball shorts.

He pushed me down not braking the kiss. I always imagined that I would be on top. But when he's over me any sense of domanance I previously had is thrown out the window. He pulled away panting.

We just stared at each other for a minute. His beutifull blue eyes. I could get lost In them forever. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he sat up and started taking off his shirt. I blush bright red and look away. God, he's so perfect! I feel like it's weird to stare so I just kept looking down.

He giggled and grabbed my face making me look at him. "Y'know, you have really nice eyes." He wispered before softly kissing me again.
"H-hey!" I yelled as he slipped his hand in my pants.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked. No..... I didn't say anything. I guess I just wasn't expecting that... He smiled a little "Thought so.". He closed the space between us and started to stroke my member.

"Mmh~" I moaned softly into the kiss. I grabbed his sleeve. Little moans slipped out every now and then. He slipped my shorts off slowly. on instinct I slightly crossed my legs. I don't really know why.

He moved his hand and pulled away from the kiss. I took a few deep breaths. He pulled off his bottoms then helped me take off my shirt. I tossed it off to the side somewhere. Where did it go?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by "are you ready?". I nodded and sat up for the most part. He grabbed my thighs. I'm a little nervous but I'll be fine.

He slammed in completely making me scream in pleasure. He started harshly thrusting in and out while I moaned. "F-FAEN!~" my mind is so fuzzy my norwegian is showing. I grabbed his shoulders and arched my back.

"Go ahead Tordy.~ come for me~" he wispered in between pants and quiet moans. "M-matt! Ahh!~" I came all over our chests. He continues to slam into me before he came.

I have to catch my breath! He pulled out and laid down next to me. "Hey," I looked at him "I have a secret.". He pulled up the covers then smiled at me "huh?". I kissed his cheek "l love you~". He giggled and hugged me "mm~ I love you too!". Actually hearing him say that felt so real.

I nuzzled into his chest and fell asleep, smiling.

*Extra*

Matt's POV

I slowly woke up and looked at tord who was also awake. "Morning~" he cherped happily. I kissed his forehead. "Tell me how beautiful I am~" I command. He laughed "if the sun and the moon combined, they wouldn't be nearly as bright as your smile."

"Awww!" I rested my chin on his shoulder. He giggled. "Y'know, when I said that I love you... I meant that." I wispered. It's true. I really do. He wrapped his arms around me "well whatever, cause I love you more. So I win anyway."

I blush and laugh. I've never been more happy. He ran his fingers through my hair and rubbed my back. Then we heard what sounds like Tom screaming frantically. URG

============================================
1188 words total Yay! Woooo!

I liked the story. Writing the smut part always kinda makes me nervous after that dream. Lol I'm going to keep writing so the people who skip this part think it's important and read it anyway. My dad is looking at me! IM PRETENDING TO TEXT MY FREIND