tordmatt lemon: Bored

A/N: I really don't know what this is. Like, just
乁( •_• )ㄏ. I had a pattern and didn't want to mess it up. This entire book is like if a train crashed into a lake and somehow managed to catch on fire. So I'm not to worried.
============================================

                               MATT'S POV

   We were all sitting at the table since Edd wanted us to all eat dinner together. I'm so bored though. Edd and Tom are flirting and I don't want any part of that. And Tord's been really quiet. I wonder why...?

     He suddenly looked at me seeing how unhappy I am. He smiled? Ok then? He put one of his hands under the table and on my inner thigh. It was dangerously close to my crotch.

     I gave him a "don't you fucking dare" look. He just smiled at me innocently. I mean it would be more interesting than THIS. Plus now he's rubbing circles with his thumb and I can feel my pants getting tighter.

     He unbuttoned my jeans and rubbed my bulge. He was clearly amused by my struggle to keep quiet. I'm glad the others aren't paying attention. I'm a mess.

      I've never been good at being quiet. And he knows that. I can hardly even handle this. I just wanna fuck him right here right now. With his stupid adorable face. And his moans are so soft and sweet.

      I suddenly stood up scaring everyone else at the table.  "C-can we be excused?" I asked grabbing Tord's sleeve. "Uh sure?" Said Edd, kinda confused. I practically dragged him up to my room.

      Locking the door behind me, I pinned him to the bed. He kissed me and I kissed back passionately. He was really needy tonight. He almost never lets me top. Oh well, I'm not complaining. I asked for an entrance. To this he just smirked. Fine, I see how it is.

      I grabbed his ass making him gasp and I took my chance. We fought for dominance for a bit only for me to eventually win. I explored his wet cavern making him moan a little into the kiss.

      I pulled away panting. He seemed to also be out of breath. I attacked his neck with kisses making him laugh and squirm. That is until I bit down as hard as I could. He just gasped covered his mouth.

     So that's it's gonna be huh. I kept biting until I found a spot that made him moan so loud that I was worrying if Tom and Edd had heard. Doesn't matter. I abused that spot leaving lots of bruses and bite marks. He's mine.

    I stopped, laughing at his disappointed look. I took off his hoodie and shirt. I always forget how hot he is. Damn. I was snapped out of my thoughts by him pulling on my shirt.

    I pulled it over my head then took of my pants. I pushed him back down and kissed him while I played with his buds. My other hand was pulling down his pants.

    He really needs it. I pulled away and looked at him. "Take them off and bend over the side of the bed.". He nodded and did as I said. I slipped off my boxers and got behind him. I don't have any lube so I'll just have to be careful.

     I slowly moved in and he whinced. I softly nibbled his ear and wispered sweet nothings. That seemed to be helping. He nodded signaling that he was ready.

     At first moved slowly slowly speading up earning lots of moans and screams. "M-matt! Urhg! Ahh~" his toung was hanging out as he screamed my name. I can feel myself getting closer. I grabbed his dick and jerked him off till he came in my hand.

     I came almost immediately after. I picked him up and layed down pulling up the covers. He held onto me tight. "Ha.. I didn't know you had that in you Mattie cakes." He said weakly smiling at me. "Oh hush" I replied playfully pulling him closer before I fell asleep.

============================================
666 words total
............ Satin himself is saying to stop. Well now I have to keep going! Sorry but like u get it. We might be friends but he can't tell me what to do ಠ︵ಠ . But seriously I can't get enough of these two. ❤️❤️❤️❤️