Chapter-4

Bela:

What Ruhi told me. Shocked me but what Mahir said about her is totally different. Is he trying to flirt with me or something else.
My thoughts were interrupted by my two Sweet hearts.

Vish-What are you thinking about!? Is it Mahir!?
I gave her an unintrested look.

Bela-No!! Thinking about how to do this sum!!
I said showing the book.

Shivanya-Oh come on Bela you told the answer for this in the class!!
I hid my face inside my palm.

Vish-Oh god someone is blushing!!

Bela-I'm not!! It's just thinking what Ruhi told me......
Oh no!! I spilled the beans out. God she said not to say it to anyone.

Shivanya-What did that coconut tree tell you!?
She said angrily.

Bela-Wh....hat sh...ee sai.....d no...thing!! (What she said nothing!!)

Vish-Then why are you stuttering Sweety!?

Bela-Ok l'll tell it to you people don't you even dare to open your mouths about this matter to anyone! Promise!!

Shivanya & Vish-Promise!!
I told them whatever Ruhi told.

Bela-And she asked me to Promise her!!

Shivanya & Vish- What is that Promise!!?
They asked in a usion. I said the promise thing to them.

Vish-Bela are you mad!! She is no one to rule your life!!

Shivanya-Yeah Bela!! Vish is right!! It's your life!! Don't listen to her you know Mahir is also one of our friend!!
I nodded.

Vish-Why are you nodding!! Say something!?

Bela-But Vish we also have to think about her. She loved Mahir l don't want to spoil there life.

Shivanya-She is faking it!! I know about her!!!
She said venting her anger out.

Vish-Think what is good for you. Because we have a future.......
She said. We hugged eachother and went to our respective rooms to sleep. I was thinking all this and in sometime sleep invaded me.

Next Morning...........

Someone was calling me but little did l care. I was soo into sleeping. That's when someone pulled me by my leg and l was on the floor with a loud thud.

Bela-What the hell!?
I rubbed my eyes to see Stupid Rhithik laughing at me.

Bela-What's soo funny Idiot!? Help me!?
I said showing my hands for help. He helped me to stand up.

Bela-Is this the way you wake up someone Hippaportammus!?

Rhithik-Oh nice name let's shorten it!! Hippo!! Isn't it nice?
I gave him an unintrested look and went to freshen up. When l heard him,

Rhithik-Come Quick!! Mahir is waiting for you!!
When he said this the water l was garggling just flowed out from my mouth like a waterfall. Why the hell is he waiting for me!? Are these people trying to ship me with him!! No Bela this can't happen.
I went down to see him smiling at me brightly. But l didn't give him a damn. I went to the kitchen. Settled myself on the counter to see Shivanya making my favourite Hot-Chocolate. I gave her a bright smile and wished her Good morning she wished me back when we was interrupted by Vish,

Vish-Good Morning!!
She said yawning.

Shivanya & Bela- Good Morning Lazy Brat!!
We said in a usion and chuckled.

Vish-Hey don't call me that!!
She said. While l was talking to them l went to the corner to take some fresh fruits when l was dragged by someone to a corner and pinned to the wall. I saw his face and everything around me froze just by seeing...........

Whom do you think Bela saw!?
Is she gonna get kidnapped??

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.