Chapter-5

Bela:

l was dragged by someone to a corner and pinned to the wall. I saw his face and everything around me froze just by seeing his face, his Brown eyes making me go weak on my knees,

Mahir-Why are you ignoring me??
He said caging me between him and the wall.

Bela-When did l ignore you!?

Mahir-Oh Come on Bela!! Stop acting!!

Bela-Just stop it Mahir. l have to go to College leave me!!
I said trying to go. But this Idiot is not ready to leave me.

Mahir-Let me see how are you going to College today!!
He said in a Challenging way. Wait and watch Mr.Seghal!!
I slowly put my hands around his Neck and Chest. The two hands which was caging me came to my waist and his hold was not so tight as he was caging me. He slowly moved forward his face closing his eyes taking it as a chance l ran away. Showing my tongue out. Poor Seghal lost the challenge.

Mahir:

I challenged her. And she is not just a nerd but a naughty brat too. I scratched the back of my neck and went to have breakfast with them but l didn't see my love. Wait wait!! What did l tell!! LOVE!! Am l in love with her no no it's just a mere crush not more than that. Oh really!! Yelled my subconcious. I was thinking all this and that's when l saw her coming with a book in her hand keenly looking into the book and a pencil was stuck on her head which held her bun tight she was all ready to go. If she takes that pencil out of her hair.

Rhithik-Bela come and have something!!

Bela-One Minute!! This question is a little confusing.............

Shivanya-Bela you could do it later!! Come have your Breakfast!!
She came to the table took an apple and a mug kept it aside.

Bela-Thank you for the Hot-Chocolate!!
She said and hugged her behind the chair.

Vish-You could say a Thank you to me too!?

Bela-Why so lazy Brat!!?
She asked with raising her eye-brows.

Vish-I am the one who put the.......

Bela-Put the??
She repeated after her.

Vish-Marshmallow!!
She screamed happily. Everyone slapped themselves with there hands looking at Vish.

Bela-Ok Thank you Vish!!
She said and hugged her too. She came beside me. I thought she will sit beside me but her Stupid Backpack was sitting next to me
She went and sat on the couch with her book and food. Oh God if l marry her she will not love me or be romantic instead she will be teaching me. Wait wait why am l thinking about marriage and stuff?? Mahir your mad!!
With all these thoughts l left for college. I went to college, finished my studies for today and when I was coming back to go home
l heard Ruhi talking to someone seriously that too seeing here and there. I went a little near to hear the conversation.

Ruhi-Yeah l did tell Bela!! After all my acting has an oscar award!!
She said swaying her hair. Oh ho so Miss.Coconut Head is the reason or is it something else like seriously what did she say?? When she was about to say. What she said.
Someone called her. She disconnected the call and literally ran from there.

Oh God this idiot doesn't even like it when l am happy. If l can l'll choke her to death now but let's do a little drama and make Bela talk to me in some way who knows Ruhi said her a huge lie. Wait and watch Miss.Drama Queen!!

Hey Readers!! Thank you for the overwhelming response in just 4 Chapters!! My book Stuck with You had hit more than 1k views!!
Thank you for everyones love!!❤❤
Lots of love!!

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.