Chapter-75

Bela:

What the hell just happened??
I mean it felt good but when he left me.... l felt like l lost something.
For your kind information!! He has all rights to do that and just tell me one thing. Did you feel uncomfortable?? Asked my subconcious.
No!! I said.
Then what's wrong?? My subconcious asked me patiently.
Don't you think l am doing wrong?? I asked nervously.
Your a nutso. If l was you. I would have gone further!! She snapped.
Shut up!! I snapped back wrapping the bathrobe around me.
He barged inside the washroom suddenly and took me to our room and pinned me to the wall gently but quickly.

Mahir-I want to ask you something and you just have to be quiet!!
He asked and I nodded nervously.
The First reason l am nervous is due to the little thing we had and Second because l am just in a bathrobe.

Mahir-I am really sorry If you felt uncomfortable!! It's just l lost it!! I know you asked for some time but l....
He didn't finish but looked down. It's not a crime!! It's a way he shows his love.

Bela-Look at me!!
I said making him face me. My left palm rested on his left cheek and my right hand was on his neck.

Bela-Do you think what we both did now is wrong!?
I asked my question and he said nothing but was quiet still looking down.

Bela-You have all rights to do anything with me Mahir!! Your my husband if you forgot!?
I said trying to lighten the environment up but no he is a stubborn arse.

Bela-Ok stay like this and act like a new bride on her first night!! l am going to enjoy my Birthday all by myself.
I said and tried to go only to be pinned back to the wall again.

Mahir-Noooooo..... you cannot go like that!!
He said and l smiled to see him back to himself.

Bela-Ok then leave me!!
I said a little nervous remembering l am wearing a bathrobe.

Mahir-Why?! You said l have all rights to do anything!!
He whispered in a husky voice and l froze. He came forward to kiss me and l was ready to give in but there was knock on the door again.

Mahir-Won't they let me live in peace??
He asked and l chuckled.

Mahir-Your teasing me!!
He huffed turning to go to the door but not before pushing me to the suitcase to get changed. I took a dress quickly and went to the washroom to freshen up again and change.

Mahir:

After seeing her close the door to the washroom. I opened the door to see the room service again. What the hell?!

Room Service-Good Morning Sir!! Just wanted to clarify with you!! Do you prefer the buffet or room itself for your meals?!
Now l am confused. Just sometime ago someone came and asked me about this.

Mahir-But l already told so!!
I said.

Room Service-I don't think so Sir!! Because l am appointed for this floor.
He said suprised.

Mahir-Umm.... l prefer my meals in the room itself!!
I said still confused.

Room Service-Ok then!! Good day Sir!!

Mahir-Good day to you too!!
I replied and closed the door. Was l dreaming then?? No l am sure l wasn't. I can remember very well someone came before this man. He was also looking a little weird?? He was gaping inside the room half mindley concentrating on what l was saying. If he isn't a room service then who is he??

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.