Characters

Curtain Opening.....

Miss.Writer-Hey everyone!! Hope everyone is doing good!! So here l bring you my second fanfiction on everyone's favourite Behir!!
I said coming to the stage with the mic. The room was filled with alot of readers.

Readers-Yes we are doing great!!
They said with excitement laced in their voices.

Rhithik-Who should go first??
I heard him whispering to someone.

Yuvi-Umm.. l guess me as l am the handsome hunk!!
He bluffed about himself.
What do l do with this people l told everyone how to come.... stilll..... Oh God these people could be more irrtating than me sometimes!!

Miss.Writer-Excuse me!!?
I said and went to the backstage only to see them fighting like cats and dogs.

Shivanya-Me first!!

Vish-Meeeee......

Yuvi-No meeee......
The only two who wasn't fighting was Andy Seghal and Sumitra Seghal.

Ruhi-No No!! It's me!!

Bela-Meeeeeeeeeeee
She said puttting her hands in the air.

Mahir-No meee!!

Kuhu-No Bro!! It's meee....
She said

Miss.Writer-Would you people stop??
I shouted and they frozed in their places like statue with wide eyes.

#################

Miss.Writer-You people are standing like this for 10 minutes!! Do you people want a bone broken!?
I said glaring at them and they stood properly with innocent look.

Yuvi-He is the one who started!!
He said pointing towards Rhithik.

Rhithik-No it was Shivanya!!
He said pointing towards her.

Shivanya-No....
I cut her off.

Miss.Writer-Please people!! We have to do this show in 20 minutes!! We only booked the stage for 1 hour. Due to your fightings and dressing itself you people ate the 40 minutes!!
I said glaring at them. They nodded there heads up and down innocently.

Miss.Writer-Ok first Mahir then Bela!! You have to come one by one and then Yuvi, Vish, Rhithik, Shivanya, Ruhi, Kuhu, Dad and then last but not least Mom should come together and introduce yourselves!! Understand or not??

Everyone-Understood!!
They said and l went from there to the stage.

Miss.Writer-Sorry for the delay readers!!
I said and they nodded understandingly. Wow soo sweet readers.

Miss.Writers-Ok people let's start with your very favourite Mahir Seghal!!
He just came to the stage and everyone was off there seats and was shouting like maniacs.
I closed my ears due to the loud noise.