Chapter-68

Unknown:

What the hell would they go and do on a honey moon!!? Like come on!! I know my Mahi loves that fraud but does she love him back? No way if she did l wouldn't even mind killing her with my own bare hands!! But what if my Mahir goes out of control and kiss her or do something?? Arghh!! It feels horrible to think something like that and pitcure stuff like that!!
Mahir is mine no matter what the shit is!!

Mahir:

After having breakfast with her on my lap. It was already ten so we went on a walk hand in hand and took a look around the place when l found something. Man l never knew it was there. There was a medium jeep. It said on the board. A little journey around the jungle of Bora Bora with your loved ones. l stood there frozen like a statue so Bela too had a jerk stop because of me.

Mahir-Bela Ji!!
I called her as sweetly as possible and she turned looking at me confused. I pulled her to me.

Bela-Mr.Mahir Seghal if you want to do romance right now then l am really very sorry l want allow you to do it right here!!

Mahir-Ohho so my wifey is just thinking about romancing!!
I said smirking and her face was flushed.

Bela-I ... l.. l.. no..
She stammered.

Mahir-Ok Fine!! Chill!!
I said and she stopped blabbering.

Mahir-Can we go have a look around the island in that!?
I asked turning her to the jeep and she looked frightened.

Bela-No..No l don't want to....
She said hiding behind me.

Bela-If you want you can go alone!! I'll stay in the room.

Mahir-Oh come on you scary cat!!
I said that name purposely because she hates to hear those.

Bela-I am a scary cat??
She asked coming before me angrily

Mahir-Then if you aren't. Come with me to have a look around the jungle.
I challenged smirking. She stomped her foot on the ground angrily and took me with her there while l chuckled silently.

Person-How can l help you Sir??
The man on the counter asked.

Mahir-Umm...Can we have a ride around the jungle??
I asked.

Person-If you know to ride then both of you can go!! If not someone from our team would ride it and you can go one by one!!
He said looking at both of us. I don't think she'll prefer going alone with someone else and off course l am not gonna allow her to go with someone rather than me.

Mahir-I prefer the first option!!
I said and he gave me the key. After paying him we went to our jeep.

Bela-You really know how to ride??
She asked as we went near to the jeep.

Mahir-Off course!! I know!! Why don't you trust me??

Bela-I trust you more than my ownself!!
She said and l kissed her forehead. We started our journey and she was a screaming mess while l was hooting. The jeep jerked and hops a little due to the rocks and all she did was scream clutching me tight. We stopped on a flat surface and she immediatley got off from the jeep.

Bela-Your an idiot!!
She said panting.

Mahir-Come on!! Wasn't it fun Angel??

Bela-Fun?? I'll kick you if you say it's fun!
She snapped and l chuckled pulling her into a hug and she hugged me back.

Mahir-Chill!! Calm down!!
I said rubbing her back.

Mahir-You would get used to it!!
I said after a little while.

Bela-I am never gonna come again in that stupid thing!!
She said.

Mahir-Let's see!!
I said and broke the hug. We walked on that place for sometime seeing the view of the beach.

Mahir-Bela.....
I called her and she looked at me. I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. As usual l didn't say anything and kissed her lips. She kissed me back and put her arms around my neck and shoulder. We was in our own la la land of kissing and backed off after some time feeling breathless.

Mahir-I Love You!!

Bela-I Love You too!!
She said.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.