Chapter-24

Mahir:

After sometime she stopped crying.

Mahir-Now will you tell me what happened??
I asked softly.

Bela-Wh..y a.re.. y.you divorcing..m..me??
Wait when did l say something like that??

Mahir-When did l??

Bela-Mom told me you told her.
She said looking at me.

Mahir-I didn't say anything like that...

Bela-No no she didn't tell.....
What is she trying to say??

Bela-She told me that l am going to marry again that means you are divorcing me right??
She asked still tears flowing from her eyes. Oh God you Girl you scared me in a minute.

Mahir-No l am not.....

Bela-Don't lie...
She whined. How can l explain her?L IDEA!!

Mahir-So....
I said and kept my one hand on her cheek and joined our foreheads. What if l ask her 'What if l divorce you??'
Next second you would be on the floor... snapped my subconcious. Yeah my sunconcious is right.

Mahir-What did l tell you after our marriage??

Bela-That...
She said and stopped.

Mahir-That?
I repeated after her.

Bela-You don't share anyone or anything which is yours....
She said closing her eyes.

Mahir-Yes. Then how did you think that l'll give you a divorce??
I asked and she looked away.

Bela-I am Sorry!!
She said looking at me.

Mahir-It's ok...... Now stop crying....
I said and she smiled. Not a fake smile but a geniune one.

Mahir-Mom was right that your marrying again...

Bela-What is this Mahir??! Just now you told...
She whined and l cut her off.

Mahir-Your marrying me idiot!! Your marrying me again...
I said as l had alott of fun seeing her reaction and she looked at me suprised.

Bela-Then l got everything upside down!?

Mahir-Yes you nerd!!

Bela-I am not a nerd you monkey!!
She shot back.

Mahir-I am too not...
I was about to say when my phone rang breaking our moment. I took it from the side table. It was Rhithik why is he calling me now??
I attended the call only to hear him freaking out.

Rhithik-You love birds it's freaking 12:00am. Let us sleep in peace atleast at night. If you people want to fight do it in the morning!! Please........... And Good Night.
He said everything in one breath and didn't even hear me but kept the phone.
I chuckled and looked at Bela. She was sleeping peacefully. In just a matter of a seconds phone call she fell asleep!!?
I too slept putting her leg above me as it was hanging down the bed. Tonight's sleep is going to peaceful. I thought for myself and looked at her Angel like face and dozed off to sleep.

Bela:

I woke up after sometime. I saw Mahir and went in deep thoughts.

Shitt!! How did l even think he will give me divorce?? I am totally a nut case. Atleast you agree it now. snapped my subconcious. Wait..... l am not ready to fight with you. Ok then Bye!! said my subconcious. Bye!! l said back and sent my subconcious away.

Am l really in love with him?? I thought for myself.
Just think Bela!! said my subconcious. You didn't go!? I asked.
No way if your thinking about him. How did you think l'll leave?? Shot back my subconcious. I just let it be and started thinking. Why did l feel heavy when Mom said indirectly he is giving me divorce?? But when he said that he is not giving me divorce why did l feel light?? Why did l let him kiss my forehead whenever he wants and why do l smile like an idiot after he kiss me?? If you still don't know everyone will tell you are an idiot!! said my subconcious.
Why me? Why don't l get anything right??
Thinking all this l slept on him again.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.