Chapter-35

Mahir:

She came to me and what she did further did shock me alott. She sat on my lap. Encircling her arms around my torso and kept her face in the crook of my neck, pouting.
You girl!! l am trying hard not to loose my control but she keeps doing something like this, but to tell the truth she looks cute.
Mr.Idiot Seghal if you forgot your angry with her. snapped my subconcious. How did l forget that??
Anyone in your place would do anything to know the truth!! snapped my subconcious again.
But l don't want to hurt her like others do. Though she did a mistake. First l have to listen to her....l shouldn't have over reacted.
Wait!! Wait! If she was in her senses right now. She will be 10 meters away from me. How did she get soo much guts??
Idiot!! Don't you know that a drunken person can do anything?? snapped my subconcious. True though. But l have to say the truth!!
l can get an award for doing nothing on my wedding night. I am married two times and all l did was wait till this girl agree that she loves me like l do.

Mahir-Please Bela.... Tell me everything... l won't tell anyone....
I said and she looked at me with her red puffy eyes. She hugged me again and started crying louder. I still didn't hold her.

Mahir-Shh....shhh... Stop crying nothing happened.....
I said and hugged her. What is it that she is soo scared to tell me?? Then did she really love someone?? Calm your nerves Mahir!! said my subconcious.
I can't.... l can't live without her. She is like a drug l am addicted to!! I cannot even think my life without her.
My thoughts came to a hault when she started saying,

Bela-I....l...
She said between her sobs.

Mahir-Shh... l will hear everything... Please stop crying...
I said and she tried hard not to cry but she herself couldn't win against her.
I poured a glass of water still hugging her.

Mahir-Here drink this.....
I said and she broke the hug. I angled the glass near her lips and she drank it in a go.

Mahir-Now stop crying....you'll get a runny nose just because of crying like this....
I said and she chuckled still tears flowing from her eyes.

Mahir-Now tell me what you wanted to tell??
I said and she started..

Bela-I did a promise to someone and that's the main cause that all this is happening....
What promise?? What is she talking about.

Mahir-Whom did you promise??
I asked stroking her hairs. She moved uncomfortably. I think she is uncomfortable. I thought of taking my hands but she caught me before l could.

Bela-Please....
She said in a broken voice but with puppy eyes. I nodded and kept my hands around her.

Bela-I shouldn't have done that promise. I shouldn't have entered your life. I freaking shouldn't have....
She said in one breath resting her head on my shoulder.

Mahir-Bela calm down!!
I said and she looked at me.

Bela-You would get to know the whole truth tonight Mahir..... The one which did alot of thing to us.... l know you love me but.....
Wait how on earth she knows l love her??

Mahir-But what Bela??.
I asked concerned. Instead of telling me she got up from me and went near the decoration which had a bunch of roses. She got a rose from that and signalled me to come infront of her. I did what she said.

Bela-Close your eyes....
She commanded me. I did as said again.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.