Chapter-56

Mahir:

Someone else-Suprise!!
I flutter open my eyes to see Bela. I immediately ran to her and hugged her. She was hugging me on her toes as she is a little bit shorter than me. I carried her off the ground hiding myself in the crook of her neck.
I don't care whether it's an illusion or real. All l want is to see her safe. That stupid dream scared the shit out of me.

Mahir-I missed you!!
I said still in that position.

Bela-I missed you too!!
She replied kissing my cheek. Then it is real she is here. My Angel is here and all that was a fucking dream?!
I put her down only to remember that l am in office. Wait when did l come here??
You yourself don't know? Wow!! You came here early morning frustrated as your better half didn't come yet!! said my subconcious. How did l forget that?? I was doing some files and fell asleep.

Bela-What happened!? Your looking pale??
She asked caressing my cheek.

Mahir-Nothing!!
I said kissing her knuckles and my lady blushed.

Bela-Ok then l'll take your leave!!
She said smirking.

Mahir-And how do you expect me to leave you after seeing you after one whole week.
I said pulling her near me encircling my arms around her waist.

Bela-For your kind information we are in your office means you cannot romance.

Mahir-I Don't Care!!
I said and pulled her for a kiss. I missed her soo much that l would have gone mad in a week. I kissed her slowly not minding that we are in my cabin. If Yuvi didn't come any soon l'll be very thankful for him. I just thought and l heard a knock on my cabin's door. I looked at the door irrtated breaking the kiss while she tried hard not to laugh.

Yuvi-Bro we are having a meeting in a while if you forgot!!
I heard him.

Mahir-Fine l'm coming stop shouting!!
I said to him.

Mahir-Please don't go till l come!!

Bela-What will l do till then??

Mahir-I don't know but please don't go....
I said pleading with my puppy eyes.

Bela-Ok Fine l want go...
She said.

Mahir-I Love You..
I quickly went near her and kissed her forehead saying this.

Bela-I Love You too....
She said blushing. I wish to......
Wish to....One more day Mr.Seghal!! snapped my subconcious. God will you ever leave me alone?? I asked.
Never!! said my subconcious.
I quickly went to the meeting room to see everyone glaring at me but little did l care. I took my seat and the meeting started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Can't let the buisness secrets out!!😉 Because l don't even know what they talk.😂)

After one hour the meeting ended and l left to my cabin immediatley and there was my Angel sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone smiling.

Mahir-What are you smiling at??
She smiled and came to me. I looked at her questioningly instead of telling me anything she hugged me. I hugged her back.

Bela-You remember we did an exam??
Off course l remember that cruel day.

Mahir-Yeah...
I said nuzzling her hair.

Bela-So finally l am qualified to work!!
She said happily.

Mahir-Not Bad Mrs.Seghal.....
I complimented backing off from the hug and she blushed mumbling a Thank You.

Mahir-So your gonna start any buisness??
I asked taking her with me to the couch. I settled on the couch with her on my lap.

Bela-I cannot jump right into a buisness. l have to have experience.
She said. She is right.

Mahir-So then what's your plan??

Bela- I, Vish, Shivanya all three of us are going to join the Malhotra's company. That was the company which we are assigned to. We should give our interview on December and join as a fresh batch on January.
She said. Means some few months from now?? That company is far from my home but l cannot tell her not to work. I am not gonna rule her life. She has all rights to work.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.