Epilogue

FEW MONTHS LATER.....

Miss.Writer:

Everyone was standing in a line out of Mahir and Bela's room. Bela was inside the room shooting death glares at Mahir.

Bela-Get Out you Donkey!!
She shouted angrily throwing the pillow at Mahir which he caught once again.

Mahir-Angel what did l do??
He asked with his puppy eyes which didn't work today.

Bela-Get Lost!!
She yelled.

Mom-Bela what happened child!? What did this naughty son of mine do??
She asked Bela and on the other hand Mahir was shocked as no one is ready to listen to him.

Mahir-Mom...
He started and his Mom gave him a ' Shut Up ' look. He huffed and turned away.

Bela-Ask him!!
She said but still Angry.

Mom-Mahir!?

Mahir-You listen to your daughter. You weren't ready to listen to me just a while ago. Now what??
He said rolling his eyes. Dad, Kuhu, Yuvi, Vish, Shivanya and Rhithik was trying there level best not to burst out laughing.

Mom-Mahir stop!! And tell me!!
She said.

Mahir-She asked me to cook something for her. l said l don't know so she pushed me out of the room.
He complained.

Bela-I pushed you??
She asked glaring at him.

Mahir-No.. no... l came out by myself!!
He said a little scared.

Mom-Fine!! Bela he would cook something for you. Happy??
She asked.

Bela-Very Happy!!
She said happily grinning wide while on the other hand Mahir was looking at all of them ' Like are you folks serious?! '
I don't even know how to cook. If l do something wrong she wouldn't even let me sleep with her. He thought.

Mom-Ok problem solved. Mahir go to the Kitchen!!
She said and he nodded and left not wanting to make it a further problem.
Everyone went away while Bela went inside there room and started reading another book.

In the Kitchen.....

Mahir was going here and there searching for ingredients.

Kuhu-We would help you Bro!! So chill!!
She said coming inside with Rhithik, Shivanya, Yuvi and Vish.

Mahir-You people?!
He asked literally shocked.

Rhithik-Yeah. If you want to sleep out of your room we would go.
He said smirking.

Mahir-Fine then catch!!
He said and threw an apron to him. Everyone got ready in there aprons and started cooking.

Kuhu-Bro you do one dish by yourself coz if Bhabhi gets to know we helped you. You can tell her you made one.
He nodded and went in search for a recipe through his phone.
It was like a restaurant full of chitter chatter of utensils and everyone talking but they froze when they heard a voice in the living room.

Bela-Mahir?!
She called and everyone looked at one another frightened for the bomb that's gonna blast in sometime.

Mom-Go quickly!! Bela is coming!!
She came to the Kitchen and whispered. Everyone ran out of the Kitchen scared of how Mrs.Seghal would react. Mahir being a great actor resumed cooking like no one ever helped him.

Bela-Mahir!!
She called him softly.

Mahir-Hmmm.....
He hummed stirring the pasta.