Chapter-20

1 MONTH LATER.....

Unknown:

You did a big Mistake Bela!! You should have behaved the way l had told you!!Too bad you didn't listen to me. Now you will face my consequences. Consequences for snatching my Mahir. Though he didn't love me. l would have made him fall for me. But you!! l tried spoiling your image but now it's an advantage for you... You got married to my Mahir. How dare you?? l Hate you Bela!! I HATE YOU!!

Mahir:

Life is going smooth. No way!! Always l try many ways to take her out. But NO!! Either she is busy with my Sister, Friends or my Parents. We moved to our house two weeks ago. She correctly follows all the rules a married woman follows but why on earth can't she spend time with me?? But l still don't know who that stupid Culprit is?? Your gonna have a hard time Culprit as you don't know whom you have messed with. I joined dad's office as a Ceo as he said,

Dad-Look Mahir now l want to enjoy my life with my wife! So now you can take care of my buisness!!
That's what he said. Then what about me?? Shouldn't l be spending time with my wife??
Does she spend time with you?? snapped my subconcious. Whatever!!
I went to my office early in the morning. Godd!! I have to do something to make Bela spill the beans out. Always after l sleep. She starts crying. She maybe thought l was sleeping but l wasn't. She cries for sometimes and then looks at me then immediately turns the other side and starts sleeping maybe.
My thoughts came to a hault by my P.A.

Varun-Sir you are having a meeting with the Shenoy's now! After that you are free.
Finally!! Today l can take her out as l am going early. I was going to the meeting room. When a lady knocked to me,

Lady-Sorry!!
She said immediately and left. I didn't have a chance to see her face. But l have heard this voice somewhere but where?? And l've seen her too but where??

Varun-Sir the meeting will start in 5 minutes you need to hurry!!
I nodded at him and left for the meeting. I cracked the deal and went home with a constant smile thinking about the person who invaded my heart.
I greeted Mom and Dad and went to freshen up. After l was done. I checked the room to see it empty.

Mahir-Momm!?
I shouted from my room.

Mom-Yes Mahir?!

Mahir-Where is Bela!?
I asked coming down from the stairs.

Dad-Oh come on Mahir! Stop being a Baby!! She just went out with Kuhu and Yuvi!!
And Mom chuckled. What then today too l want get to take her out. Both of my siblings are Brats!!
I heard the main door open and some laughings and gigglings. Now don't tell me they want leave her once she comes too. When they came inside there wasn't three but six. Guess how?? Rhithik, Shivanya, Vish, Yuvi, Kuhu and finally my Love Bela.
Their laughter died seeing me glaring at them. When Bela turned l quickly kept my face normal.

Yuvi-Mom, Dad did someone miss me!?
He asked imitating me. I just left to my room knowing she would come. What a quick plan!!
As expected she came.

Bela-Mahir!! Mom is calling you!!
What then she didn't come because she wanted to?? And Yeah that's why Mom over reacted on call that day as she called her Aunty. Kuhu told me all this.

Mahir-Yeah!! But one minute!!
I said and she stood there. The minute she stood there l pulled her to me.

Bela-Ma..
She didn't finish because l cut her off.

Mahir-Can l please have the honour to know why are you ignoring me??
I asked her.

Bela-I....When did...

Mahir-You did Bela....

I cut her off.

Bela-Ok Fine!! I did!! Happy?? Mom is calling you. It's something important.

Mahir-Ok but after a compensation.....
I didn't get to finish as she cut me off.

Ook l know everyone is curious to know who is the Unknown? To know that keep in touch with the story.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.