Chapter-37

Bela:

Mahir-Then can l myself get my gift??
He asked and l looked at him confused.

Bela-I already gave your gift!!
I said innocently.

Mahir-Ok or Not Okay??
He asked and l just nodded still confused.

Mahir-Ok then get up!!
He said and l got off him. He too got up and came near me. What is he going to do??
He slowly got hold of both my arms and pinned me to the wall.

Bela-Mahir what are you doing!?

Mahir-You forgot your promise soo fast Mrs.Seghal??

Bela-What Promise??
I asked confused.

Mahir-You gave me a pass for a month to pin you to the wall!!
He said excited and l looked at him in horror.

Bela-Like... seriously...

Mahir-Yes... very seriously!!
He said and caged me between him and the wall.

Bela-What kind of a birthday gift will you get if you pin me to the wall??
I whined because l couldn't pin point any gift.

Mahir-You will get to know!!
He said and joined our foreheads. I looked at him confused.

Mahir-You ready??
He asked and now it hit my head he was talking about kissing. Should l say Yes or No??
I just nodded not knowing what to do. Off course l have to because he waited for me for soo long.
He slowly brought his face a bit more closer and both our lips came in contact with each other. I closed my eyes due to the new feeling. The two hands which were caging me went to my waist and hair. My hands automatically went to his neck . The kiss was gentle and not in a hurry. We was kissing each other not minding the world.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
I was going to pull apart but he tightened his hold on my waist. After sometime the knock on the door was continous and someone on the other side was banging the door now.
This time he left my lips irrtatedly looking at the door.

Mahir-Everyone comes from somewhere to spoil when l romance!!
He mumbled under his breath and l chuckled.

Mahir-Don't laugh....
He said irrtated. I just tried my best not to laugh and he went to see who it was.
When he opened the door someone threw thereself on him. I moved a bit more near the door and saw it was Ruhi.

Ruhi-Happy Birthday Mahir!!
She said and kissed his cheek. Now my blood is boiling. Can't she see his wife is just infront of them.

Mahir-Thank you!!
And this dumbass too smiled. Wait you Seghal!! Uff this girl she doesn't even like it when l am happy. Ruhi moved away from him and looked at me keenly.

Ruhi-Bela why is your hair messed up??
I glared at him. God what will l tell her!? We both are caught.... And if this man said we was kissing then...then she will explode like a nuclear bomb as l couldn't fulfil her promise.

Mahir-Well....
I interrupted him.

Bela-Ruhi it's just husband and wife issues you don't mind it.....
I said and he looked at me with his eyes wide as saucers.

Ruhi-Oh!! Mahi did you slap Bela!?
She asked and his eyeballs were ready to fall from it's socket anytime soon.

Bela-Ruhi just leave it!! By the way...didn't you sleep??

Ruhi-Yeah l was going.... The light was on here so l thought to wish Mahi and go!!

Bela-Oh!! Ok then Good Night!!

Ruhi-Good Night!!
She said and left from our room jumping and dancing. I chuckled and closed the door only to be stuck with it again.

The Update l had to give on Monday!! Hope you'll like it!!
Love You all!!

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.