Chapter-25

Unknown:

No Miss.Sharma you cannot do something like that. You cannot be close to my Mahir. Mahir is mine only mine.
I thought and broke the vase with anger.

Mahir:

Why do l feel l've lost more of my weight??
Can l know how could you feel if you loose weight?? snapped my subconcious. That's right. Wait yesterday Bela was sleeping above me and then.....
I immediately shot open my eyes only to see no one in the room except me. Where did she go?? Is she feeling akward?? But it's fine right?? It's fine for you. Not for her. Because you love her she does......
Enough!! Please.... I cut off my subconcious.
I saw the door as l felt someone opening it. I quickly closed my eyes and peeked from one of my eye only to see Bela smiling. Then doesn't she feel akward??
If she doesn't then feel happy!! said my subconcious. Yeah my subconcious is right if it was the time we got married and something like this happens she won't even see my face.
I opened my eyes as if l am waking up from my sleep just right now.

Bela-Oh you woke up!! Good Morning!!
She said smiling brightly.

Mahir-Good Morning Bela!!
I said back with a smile.

Bela-You get ready!! Dad wants you to come office soon. I'll make coffee for you.
Wait am l dreaming?? She is doing things like a wife would do for a husband. I just didn't say anything because if l open my mouth l'll say something upside down and more of this wife husband thing want happen.
I just nodded and went to get ready. I came out only to see a coffee on the side table.
I drank my coffee quickly and went down. Everyone was doing there breakfast.

Mom-Come Mahir!! Didn't you have your breakfast!?
I just smiled and went to her and hugged her from back while she was sitting at the table.

Mahir-I'll have it and morning itself you shouldn't start with your questioning instead you have to say Good Morning.

Mom-Ok fine my son. Good Morning!!

Mahir-Good Girl!!
I said and she chuckled.

Mom-You never change.....
I just smiled and went to have Breakfast with the rest of them. As always l kissed Bela's forehead and left for office.

Sumitra:

The two birds are made for each-other. It's just that one bird (Mahir) had realized the feelings and the other one (Bela) is still confused whether she is really love with the other bird.
I see it everyday. Mahir trying his best to take her out while she indirectly says No by spending time with me or Kuhu.
But what can l do?? Something that happened on the last day of exam is the root of all this problems but l have to say l have a very sweet daughter. I always had a gut feeling that these two souls were bound together. No Matter what.
My thoughts were broken when Pandit Ji called me.

Pandit Ji- Beta we can fix the marriage after three weeks it's a very auspicious day. You can do the engagement ceremony tomorrow and after two weeks you can do the other rituals.

Sumitra-Ok Pandit Ji l'll inform everyone.
He nodded.

Pandit Ji-Ok then l'll take your leave.

Sumitra-Ok, l'll leave you till the door.
I said and went with him till the door and was suprised to see Ruhi.

Ruhi-Hi Aunty!! How are you??
She asked and hugged me.

Sumitra-I am good!! What about you??

Ruhi-I am good too!!
She said and broke the hug. Is Ruhi really ok with Mahir and Bela's relationship?? Because l've seen Ruhi for soo long she was in love with Mahir from the time she was a kid.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.