Chapter-89

Bela:

I am ready to spill it out to him!! He has to know everything!! He has the rights to know it!! I am gonna tell him everything from the beginning of these chaos.

Bela-Ok sorry!!
I said and he smiled.

Bela-So the reason l was ignoring you was....
I hesitated to tell him but l cannot live like this my whole life without telling him all the stupid things l did for Ruhi!!

Mahir-Tell a crap reason and l'll give you a nice punishment!!
He said munching on his breakfast. Now l am getting scared. No Bela come on!! It would be an easy one!!

Bela-Fine!! It was basically coz of Ruhi!!
I said after encouraging myself. I closed my eyes tightly because l don't want to see him angry.

Mahir-I knew it!! What did that idiot Coconut tree tell you??
He yelled a little and l flinched and opened my eyes.

Bela-Well!! She said to pr...promise her something!!
I said fidgeting with my fingers. He went and washed his hands after he was done with Breakfast. Is he angry?? Dumb Bela!! The dumbest girl you are!!
I scolded myself and went to wash the plates and utensils.
He went away and sat on the couch with an angry look.
You have to do it one day. This is the day. Come on spill it out!! Said my subconcious and l smiled mentally Thanking her for having my back.

Bela-Listen to me and think should you be angry with me or not!!
I said settling a little far from him.

Bela-Can l begin!?

Mahir-Fine!!
He said pulling me to him settling me in his lap. I wrapped my legs around his torso and arms around him and he wrapped his arms around me.

Bela-So the promise Ruhi took from me was.......... She said l.... l have to ignore you!! Because she is your girlfriend and l am becoming a barrier of you and her love life. If l didn't do it!! She said... she will kill herself. She also said you love me and.... and you would not talk to her and love her anymore as you love me.
I said sobbing in the crook of his neck. He rubbed my back.

Bela-And l... l don't want to become a reason for her death!! So l started ignoring you to save her but then when she got to know you stayed in my home for the last semester exam. She literally was acting like a nutso!! On the last day of exam she confronted me about this and l told her l didn't have her number. She gave me her number too to tell her if you come to my home or anything like that so that's why Shivanya and Vish was angry with me as l talked to Ruhi!! They both knew about the Promise and told me to take a wise decision but l was blinded by Ruhi's promise. When l was compenstaing them you said ' What if l do it again?! ' so l came chasing you and the rest you know.....
I said while he listened to everything silently rubbing my back.

Mahir-You could have told me Angel!!
He said.

Bela-I didn't know how would you react so l didn't tell.
I said.

Mahir-Anyway she is dumb!! By the way why did you file for a divorce??
He asked and l moved a little back from his hold.

Bela-You wouldn't be angry with me??
I asked looking at him.

Mahir-We will see about that!!
He said wiping my tears and l rolled my eyes making him chuckle.

Bela-Well when we was in Paris!! A day before we leave we went for a walk remember??
He nodded.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.