Chapter-18

Mahir:

Bela-Enough Mahir!! Not a word.....
She said and came hurriedly from the stairs. Ruhi immediately hugged her and she smirked a little which didn't go unnoticed by me. What is cooking inside her head??

Bela-Have you people lost your senses!? You people are degrading a girl remember that. And you three...
She said meaning. Shivanya,Vish and Kuhu.

Bela-You people are women right!? Where were you people when he's shouting at her like that!?
She asked and everyone looked down. While Ruhi held her head high breaking the hug. Wow Ruhi!! l know it's you behind that exam incident but the thing is l just don't have proof. Once l get the proof you'll see who will hold their head high. Everyone said sorry even me. What can l do when my Boss Lady demands to. After that l left to our room and the rest of them stayed there itself.

Bela:

Ok fine, fine, finee!! I agree l shouldn't have shouted at him like that but weren't they doing wrong by scolding Ruhi. Poor Soul. She just came to say that we are having the Reception today. What can l do?! Can l say NO!! Offcourse l have to go. I don't know why l was crying when Ruhi came. I cannot point out a reason.
Oh Bela Baby fell in love!! yelled my subconcious. No way idiot!! l shot back.
If l ever get my subconcious roaming as a human being somewhere.
l wouldn't even bother killing it with my own bare hands.
Oh Sweetheart!! Maybe it will happen in your next Birth all the best!! said my subconcious again so better stop talking now.
I went to our room what else can l do?

Bela-Mahir!?
I called but didn't get any answer. Now where has he gone?? Is he angry??
I was arranging the dressing table when someone back hugged me.
l thought it's Kuhu and let it be. She has that habit. But only to see someone else when l saw the mirror. It was Mahir!! Shitttt!! I am such a mad girl. Butterflies irruppted in my stomach. Man why am l feeling like this??

Bela-Mahir leave me!!
I said but it came out as a whisper when he basically glared at me. Ok fine Bela just Shut your mouth he is not going to eat you. I said to myself. Uffo when did l start thinking all this. Then you meant the other meaning!!? Yelled subconcious.

Bela-Nooooooo!!

Mahir-What happened!?

Bela-No....nothing.......

Mahir-Shout do whatever you want. l want leave you!!
He said smirking. The nerve of this man.

Bela-Now what!??
I asked clearly unintrested.

Mahir-What did Ruhi say!?
He asked and kept his chin on my shoulder. I can't do anything. Arghhhhh!!

Bela-She said we are having the Reception in the evening!! That's it!
I said nervously ooking at him throught the mirror. He looked at me angrily now. Now whattt?!

Mahir-Why did you shout at everyone without knowing the reason!?
He asked calmly.

Bela-What reason!?
I asked shocked.

Mahir-See these.....
He said and took some photos from the drawer still hugging me. I saw those pitcures. It had him and Ruhi. Ewww!!
These pitcures are photoshopped. It can be seen clearly. Yuckk!! She did something like this and l supported her.

Bela-Mahir!!
I started saying with my puppy eyes but he jusy glared at me and left.
Oh God!! How will l compensate him?! Today we have Reception too if he behaves like a new bride who is not talking because of her Make up then everyone will get it that there is something wrong and........
Shittt!! Your surely a nut case Bela.

We knew about him and he didn't let us down!!
He proved it!! He proved he is innocent!!
Specially for this sweet news l got and for people who waited patiently till l post.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.