Chapter-100

Mahir:

After having Breakfast everyone vined up to decorate and it's a no office day in the Seghal Mansion means you can find all the husbands grinning like idiots.
Everyone got busy in decorating. I saw Bela getting up on a ladder so l went to help her.
She was decorating it gently while l chuckled.

Bela-What?!
She asked.

Mahir-Why are you being so gentle??
I asked. When she was about to say something but then she made a face like she is gonna throw up. She quickly got off the ladder and ran to the washroom while l followed her from behind and yes l was right she wanted to throw up.
I held her hair and rubbed her back. After sometime she washed her face and garggled some water.
I took her out slowly and settled her on a chair at the dining table. I gave her a glass of water and she gulped it in a go.

Mahir-What happened Angel?? Aren't you feeling well??
I asked sitting on my knees infront of her.

Bela-I don't know maybe some food didn't go well with me.
She said looking at her hand.

Mom-What happened Bela your looking dull?!
She asked coming near us.

Mahir-Don't know Mom she just threw up.

Mom-Oh it's normal during this time!!
She said smiling.

Behir-Normal?!
We both asked in a usion.

Kuhu-Ummm..... Bela Bhabhi told naa she wasn't good with some food that's what Mom told. Right Mom??
She said coming to us.

Mom-Yeah Kuhu is right Mahir!! That's what l said it's normal. Maybe taking some rest would work.
She said. I nodded and took Bela in my arms but like usual she wasn't all happy like she is when she is in my arms. Maybe because she isn't well.
I took her to our room and layed her on our bed. I settled beside her and stroked her hair gently and she fell asleep on my lap with her arms around my torso.
I took my phone from the side table and started to send the rest of the important emails to my P.A. stroking her hair.
After sometime someone knocked the door and l looked up to see Shivanya and Vish. I smiled and said them to come in.

Shivanya-How is Bela now?!
She asked sitting on the couch with Vish.

Mahir-She is fine now Bhabhi!!

Shivanya-Mahir!! Please stop calling me Bhabhi!!
She said. l and Vish chuckled.

Vish-Anyway why don't you go down we'll look after her.
She said.

Mahir-That's fine Vish. I'll stay here.

Mahir-By the way shouldn't you two be down. Your two husbands would kill me if they got to know that l stole there precious romancing time.
I said chuckling and they laughed.

Vish-We escaped from them and came to see Bela.
She said chuckling.

Yuvi-Baby l was searching you everywhere!!
He said coming inside the room.

Mahir-See told you!!
I said and Vish rolled her eyes looking at Yuvi.

Yuvi-Awww!! How cute!!
He said looking at me and Bela. l smiled.

Yuvi-Bro by the way can we all get a treat!?

Mahir-Why?!
I asked.

Kuhu-Coz it's your Anniversary!!
She said joining us.

Mahir-Fine but tomorrow!!
I said and they nodded excited. We was talking randomly about our college days and soo on even Rhithik joined us. Bela was still asleep. I don't know how she sleeps in this loud noise too.