Chapter-31

Mahir

We four was brought to the stage for exchanging rings. Who would that person be who sent me that message??
My thoughts came to a hault.

Bela-Why thinking about Ruhi??
She asked.

Mahir-Belaa....
I whined.

Bela-What??

Mahir-I've told you she is just my cousin!!

Bela-Ok fine chill Mr.Heater!!
I smiled at her new weird name.

Mahir-Finally someone wore MakeUp!!
I teased her.

Bela-Yeah what can l do after you do things like that??

Mahir-Yeah what can you do?? Because again l would have done something else and off course you had to put Makeup.

Bela-If not this then what else would you do??
She asked innocently.

Mahir-I want say because it will be useful for future.

Bela-Ma.....
She was quiet as the host started to talk.

Host-Good Evening Everyone!! Hope everyone is doing good!! So today is the Engagement of the two couples so without further a do let's start the ceremony with exchanging the rings.
Two little girls came with two trays. One little one went to Yuvi's side while the other little one came to my side with the selected rings. I smiled at her and took the ring,

Mahir-Thank you!!

Little girl-Welcome!!
She said and kissed my cheeks. I kissed her back and she went away with the tray blushing. See l am in high demand but my wife doesn't understand that. We was said to do the ring exchanging first. So I slid the ring in Bela's hand and she did the same and the crowd started clapping. And now it's Yuvi's turn. He too did the same thing and the crowd started hooting and clapping for both of us couples.

Host-It's the two Seghal Son's Engagement!! Where is the music people??
He asked and the DJ started the music,

Mahir-May l!?
I asked her showing her my hand. Like last time she nodded and smiled.
We was dancing slowly according to the rhythm. I swirled her and left her hand. She went a little far away according to the song but suddenly from the ceiling the chandelier started falling down. Everyone was running here and there to save there dear life but this girl!! She is just below the chandelier and she is staring at the chandelier as if it is her treat.

Mahir-Bela...
I called and ran to her but she was in her own la la land.

Mahir-Bela move!!
I said but she stood like a statue. As l was near her l pulled her towards me with all my force and pinned her to the other side of the wall and the chandelier fell on the floor with a crash.

Everyone in the family-Mahir!! Bela!!
But l wasn't bothered about that. I was bothered about my Angel. She wasn't opening her eyes.

Mahir-Bela open your eyes nothing happened!
I said softly caressing her cheek and she opened her eyes. I saw fear in her eyes. She hugged me tightly and started sobbing. I hugged her back and carressed her hair gently.

Mahir-Shh.... nothing happened...
I said calmly. l broke the hug and was about to take her aside from the chandelier pieces but she fell unconcious. l held her from her waist before she fell down. There was pieces of chandelier which might hurt her. I carried her in my arms and my family members came

Mom-What happened to Bela??

Mahir-I don't know just a while ago she was ok but when l was about to bring her aside she fell unconcious.

Dad-Don't you people know now to work properly!!?
Shouted dad on the phone. I took Bela to our room only to see her leg teared and blood flowing out from it.

Mahir-Vish can you get me the First-Aid Box please??
I asked and she quickly went to the vanity table and got the First-Aid. l did her dressing till the doctor comes and check her. After sometime the doctor came and she said everyone to go out. I didn't want to as l wanted to stay beside her but Yuvi took me out with him. I wouldn't have come out if the doctor wasn't a female.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.