Chapter-73

Unknown:

Oh God!! I'll go mad thinking what would they do in the honeymoon??
Like literally what if that idiot Bela too had feelings for my Mahir??
What if she kisses him and not my Mahir?? What if they both do more than kissing?? Arghh it's utterly impossible to think My Love doing stuff with her!!
I fucking hate it. I know!! I am the one behind the notice board incident. Thinking her image will spoil and she'll get depressed. I know it from the very first My Mahir had something more than friendship for that fraud. I thought My Mahir wouldn't go behind her after this incident but fucking hell!! That fraud used it as an oppurtunity and got married to him.
I was behind the chandelier. I also did many things when she wasn't aware but all went in vain.

Mahir:

The morning rays visited as usual but guess what my early bird was a lazy bird today that she is still sleeping till now. I thought to wake her up after l freshen up. I quickly did my morning chores and came all ready but see this lazy brat of mine. She is still sleeping.

Mahir-Bela....
I called going near her side instead of answering me she pulled the blanket over her snuggling to her pillow.

Mahir-Bela it's your birthday!! Don't you want your gift.
I thought l'll have an immediate reaction of her getting up quickly and going to the shower but No she hid her face in the pillow instead.

Mahir-Come on!! Why are you being lazy today!!
I said thinking she will fire up by the word lazy but Hell No she is stubborn today. She won't wake up.
I carried her and she wrapped her legs around my torso which she loves to do these days. She rested her cheek on my shoulder while l took her to the washroom thinking there is no way l can wake this brat up rather than splashing some water.

Mahir-Ok brush your teeth!!
I instructed her putting her down before me. She groaned while l gave her brush with some tooth-paste. Man it's like teaching a baby what you do in the morning. Off course she is my baby and l don't mind teaching her.

Bela-Now can l sleep!?!
She whined after done with her brushing with half closed eyes when a naughty idea popped in my head.

Mahir-Ok then!!
I said carrying like l did before.

Bela-Where are we going??
She asked snuggling into me.

Mahir-Don't you want to sleep??
She nodded still with those sleepy eyes.

Mahir-So we are going to tuck you to bed!!
She didn't say anything but smiled. I was doing rounds in the washroom so she doesn't know what am l about to do. After another round l made her stand before the shower.

Bela-Where are we?? This doesn't feel like a bed!!
She whined again

Mahir-We are in the balcony!! Because l am having coffee and you can sleep snuggling to me.
I lied chuckling silently and turned the shower on.

Bela-What the hell!!
She yelled opening her eyes wide. She cannot do anything as l am out of the shower.

Bela-This is cheating!!
She whined still getting wet with her clothes.

Mahir-I told you to wake up but you didn't listen.
I said and she bent and caught her ankle.

Bela-Ouch!!

Mahir-What happened??
I asked concerned getting in the shower. I went near her turning the shower off.

Mahir-I'm sorry!! Please tell me what happened!?
I asked worried.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.