Chapter-87

1 WEEK LATER....

Mahir:

Life without her is like a living hell. It's been a week. A fucking week that she left me. I feel like a souless Man without her.
I tried searching her but looks like she loves to play Hide and Seek with me.
I, Yuvi and Rhithik was in a cafe to have Breakfast.
I was trying to have Breakfast but it feels like chewing a stone.
Did Bela have her Breakfast?? Did she have her Yesterday Night's Dinner??
These were the thoughts surrounding me.
Rhithik looked at me with sympathy. l rolled my eyes and turned to the other side showing the road full of busy people but what caught my attention was a girl with a black hoodie and a blue ripped jeans with a black mask. Waitt!!
I just went out of the cafe.

Yuvi-Where are you going Bro!?
He yelled but l said nothing and went near the girl but she just went away. I followed. I don't feel it inappropriate as the girl who l am following is Bela!!
My Angel!! This is the same dress she was wearing when we met for the first time and no matter where you go girl!! You cannot escape now!!
She went to some Apartment and took the lift. Man how will l go?! She will find it out!! I waited till she went inside and watched when it got closed. A little electric gadget was showing the floor numbers one by one. Finally it stopped on the fourth floor. I quickly took the stairs and ran as fast as possible and reached the fourth floor in a swift. Never in my life have l ran this fast.
I heard a door click sound and l turned to my right to see the second door in the line open. Bela came out of it and was talking with a little baby and her mother l guess. I Found her!! I fucking found her!!
I was snapped out of my thoughts when l hear them talking.

Bela- No no l'll look after this muchkin!! Why are you straining yourself? You already look tired.
She said.

Women-But Bela....
The little one's mother said.

Bela-Anu!! Please!!
She said with those killer puppy eyes of hers. How much l missed this.

Anu-Ok!! But when it's evening!! I'll go shopping at that time then you can look after her?? Happy?!

Bela-Yes very much!!
She said happily and hugged her. She hugged her back. After sometime Anu left. Taking it as a chance l pulled her inside her home and pinned her to the wall closing the door with a thud.

Bela-What the....
She started only to stop seeing me glaring at her for the work she did last week.

Bela-Mahir...
She said nervously.

Mahir-Why was expecting someone else??
I snapped.

Bela-Oh l was waiting for my baby's....

Mahir-Tell baby one more time. I'll make you a mother with my baby!!
I yelled.

Bela-Excuse me Mr.Seghal!! Watch your tongue!! Stop being rude and mannerless to a pregnant women!!
She too yelled.

Mahir-I know your not Pregnant!! So better stop this dumb stunt!!
I said and she rolled her eyes.

Bela-Listen!! Why do you even care if l was pregnant or not?? Now we are divorced!!

Mahir-See all this time you was saying you was pregnant. Why are you saying not pregnant now?! Got bored pulling this stunt!?
I said smirking.

Bela-I don't have to prove it to you if l am pregnant or not!! It just came out by mistake!!
She said looking elsewhere.

Mahir-Bela listen!! You love me and l know that!! Please Angel?! Tell me why are you doing all this??
I asked literally throwing my shoes aside. It went and fell but not correctly. Nevermind!!

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.