Chapter-13

Bela:

Life is just unpredictable!! That thing l saw that day changed my whole life!! The promise l made for Ruhi is just burning like the fire lit in the mandap. The promise l made is going to ruin my life. Will l get happiness!? Will l get love!? l am going to be Stuck with him that too not for an Hour or Day but Forever. I am getting married to him.
My thoughts came to a hault by Pandit Ji.

Pandit Ji- Now you can tie the mangulsutra and apply sindoor on her forehead.
He did what Pandit Ji said and l looked at him. I saw his face with a Big smile!! Woow!! He just fakes like a pro!!
When he tied the mangulsutra all that l felt was my heart piercing and tears falling uncontrollably from my eyes. When he applied sindoor. l found Ruhi with bloodshot eyes looking at me. Only with Anger!! I felt helpless at that point!! I can't do anything. Whoever did that wanted to spoil my image. All this mess happened on the last day of exam.
My thoughts were broken again when Pandit Ji said,

Pandit Ji-Now you two souls are bounded for the next seven births!! You may take blessings from the elders.
He anounced. Wow then the next seven births only crying and regret of promising!! And no place for love in my life. Just crying crying and CRYING!!!
I felt someone tapping my shoulder. l looked up only to see Bro. He whispered in my ears,

Rhithik-Get up Princess!!
I nodded and stood up with a tight smile and took blessings from his Parents.

Parents-God bless you two!!! Have a happy life ahead!!
They said. l just nodded because if l say anything l'll break down.
His Sister came and hugged me,

Sister-I can't beleive it Bhabhi!!!
She litreally screamed. Yes even l can't beleive it. She backed off from the hug.

Sister-I am soo happy for you two!! You know l always have a strange feeling that you two will marry and see now you both are married!!
I nodded giving a small smile. I myself never expected this. But my life is like expect the unexpected!!

Sister- Come let's take pitcures!!
She said and dragged me, Vish and Shivanya with her. While l heard my Mother in law,

Mother-In-Law- Careful!!
We was sorry sorry basically the three of them was giving poses while l am trying hard not to break down. Later they left me in his room or now our room. This thought hurts me. He loves someone else then why marrying me?? Am l a joke to everyone!!! I didn't want to see him. So l quickly went to the washroom. I saw myself in the mirror. All l remember is these are not meant to be mine. l am not suppose to be his. But today where had life brought me. I am his wife. That too LEAGALLY!!! Man!! l feel like laughing at my own self for doing a stupid promise like that. We didn't have the usual normal marriages. We had nothing.
No engagement, No Mehendhi, No nothing. Just the marriage happened.
I imagined my husband to care and love me. But all that from now on would just be an imagination. I changed into a normal skirt and crop top. I went out of the washroom. Only to get crashed with a hard body. I didn't need to look at the person. As l know who it is. He held me by my waist but l backed off out of his hold.

Bela-Umm...... basically l am going to the mansion l used to stay with the girls. I might come back by two days. I am also taking your Sister as she wanted to come!!
I said everything in one breath and he looked at me intently. It sent shivers down my spine. He went pass by me without saying anything.
15th of March is the worst day of my life.

Any ideas who had married Bela Ji??

Man l an gonna cry!! Guess what!! Just in Chapter-11. l told we had hit +2k views but now by Chapter-12 we had hit +3k views. Thank you for all the love and support and l am soo blessed to have readers like you.
Love you all!!

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.