Chapter-17

Bela:

Suddenly the door bell rang only to get a shock. What the hell is she doing here?? Off course to see her Mahi baby.

Mahir-Who is there Bela??
He asked. I didn't say anything and left to my room.

Mahir:

Mahir-Belaa......
I shouted but she just locked the room with a thud like yesterday.

Rhithvik-You people started this in the morning itself!!
He whined.

Mahir-What are you doing here?!
I asked not at all intrested. All l want to know is how is she. She locked herself and she also has a burnt hand.

Yuvi-Bro you go and look after Bhabhi. l'll ask her.
I just nodded and left. I tried opening the door. Damn it!! She locked herself. When l think she want lock the door. She will. If l thought she locked the door. It will be wide open. I quickly went down and whispered in Shivanya's ear because a big war was going on here because of Ruhi. What the hell she didn't go yet??
Shivanya brought what l asked for.

Mahir-Thank you!!
I said and hurriedly ran to the door. Thank god there are spare keys for her room. I opened the door only to see her sobbing uncontrolably on the bed.

Mahir-Bela!!
I called her calmly.

Bela-Yo..u w..on't some..th..thing??
She stuttered crying. Now why is she stuttering??

Mahir-No show your hand!!
I said and went near her. She stood up with a jerk and the vase near her broke.

Mahir-Bela!! Please l want hurt you........
I said calmly as already l was loosing it.

Bela-No need of this fake care Mahir!! After a little more months let's part ways!! I won't give you a head ache in anyway from now on.
It teared me from inside but still l can't do anything. I have to gain her trust, her love. I will do it soon Bela. Very soon.

Mahir-Ok fine my care is fake but let me do the dressing please!! It's bleeding!!
I pleaded. She didn't say anything. So l made her sit on the bed. Oh No!! The piece of vase teared her skin on the same place where it burnt. I did the dressing slowly blowing her hand. She hissed in pain. As always l looked at her,

Mahir-Maybe you think my care for you is fake Bela but it is not. I want give you divorce at any cost. Understand!? Because your my wife and l don't share anyone or anything what's mine Mrs.Seghal!!
I said and kissed her forehead. I left from there smiling seeing her gaping face. She looks cute.
That was a bold move. yelled my subconcious.
I went down and saw Ruhi looking at me with a tear striken face and everyone looking at me angrily. Now what happened??

Vish- What is all this Mahir??
Vish yelled at me angrily and Yuvi winked his eye. Ok now l am totally confused!! And everyone winked this time and Ruhi was sobbing looking at the floor. That means everyone is acting. Ok Mahir show some of your acting skills quick.

Mahir-What?!
I said unintrested.

Kuhu-Your cheating on Bela Bhabhi!?

Mahir-What the hell!! When did l!?
I asked.

Shivanya-See these pitcures........
She said and gave me the pitcures in Anger. Every pitcures had nothing but clearly showing that they are photoshopped. I looked at Ruhi clearly disgusted with what she has done,

Mahir-What is all this Ruhi!? Don't you feel ashamed for doing all this?! And do you.....
When l was cut off,

Bela-Enough Mahir!! Not a word......
She said and came hurriedly from the stairs.

I know it isn't a Romantic part but hope it would relax you people in this tough times.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.