Chapter-7

Bela:

Pervert head!! Trying to make me fall for you!?
Then you never fell for him!? Asked my subconcious.
Yes l did but....... But what!? asked my subconcious. Nothing just leave it. He is fighting with me for no reason and now trying his tricks to make me fall for him. Is he mad everyone tries to spend time and make the other one fall but this idiot is fighting with me to fall for him. He is mad l am a 100% sure about that.

AFTER CLASS.....

Mahir-Bela please listen!!
But l kept going to my car. When he pulled me and l straight away crashed with his chest.

Bela-What is your problem!? You will fight with me then again come and persuade me and l am not a toy who would listen to whatever you say!!

Mahir-No Bela it's nothing like that!! It's just that...........

Bela-Just what Mr.Seghal!! Do you think l am....
I said but was muted when he slowly tilted his head closer to my face. He was just inches away from my lips. I pushed him immediately before he does something which would make me break my promise or more than that.

Bela-You've gone mad Mr.Seghal!!
I said and got inside my car after getting out of his hold. He is mad!!

Mahir:

I thought of telling Bela why l fought with her. But she is a Stubborn Brat. She didn't listen to me instead she left saying,

Bela-You've gone mad Mr.Seghal!!

Mahir-Yeah Mad in your love!!
I mumbled hopefully she didn't hear what l told. Oh God l guess l am in a deep shit right now. But what if this plan makes her hate me and.........
Oh God l didn't think about all that. I called Rhithik and told him................

Bela:

I was in the Hall. When l heard a door opening sound. l looked up only to see Bro there. What is he doing here??

Bela-Don't tell me your here to do group studies!!
I said when l saw he had books in his hand.

Rhithik-Yes indeed your right my over Smart Sister!!
He said and hugged me.

Bela-Ok then. Go Study!!

Rhithik-I want to study with you today!!

Bela-Why?? What about Shivanya!?

Shivanya-Bela l have a doubt in the Chapter Rhithik wants to study so l'll also join!!
She said bringing her book with her.

Bela-Then what about me. l too have to study!?

Vish-We know that you've already finished the book thrice you nerd!!

Bela-Ok!! Fine Lazy Brat!! I'll teach you all!!
Everyones face brightened like LED Bulb. I sort of found it weird.

Rhithik-Ok then. Can l call my friends!!?
He asked while we three was going to our study room.

Bela-Sure!!
I said absent mindley. I went to my room took my airpods and phone incase needed. Yeah they call me nerd but l am not . It's just l have intrest in Maths and Business. I went to the Study room prepared the Whiteboard and stuff because last time l teached for Rhithik in a paper. l went all mad.

Bela-Ok everyone l am ready. Come!!

Everyone-Yeah coming!!
They came but l didn't see any of Rhithik's friends.

Rhithik-They'll come in a little while bud.

Bela-Ok!!
I said and began with the class while l was teaching l saw the person whom l don't even want to see even if l die!! Mahir Seghal is here. What on earth is he doing here?

Bela-What are you doing here!?

Rhithik-These are my friends Bela!!
Oh so he used it. I mean l can't blame Rhithik too. He doesn't know what is happening.

Yuvi-Can we please come in!?

Bela-Ok get your seats!! And l am telling all of you no couple stuff in this room till l teach and finish!! Understand!?
They nodded. I gave all of them a question and sat on my chair putting my favourite music playlist........

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.